Marvel Crossovers; when will we get......

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Dinobot Snarl, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

Yesterday I narrowly resisted the urge to get Thor; His robot mode reminded me of everything I wanted in a transformer. Proportions, Bulk, Classic robot look, etc.

You know what I wouldn't be able to resist... DR DOOM. Apparently the inventor of the suits doesn't have one for himself.

I can imagine him using some modifications to the Thor mold so he can get a cape, what do you think?

2. Covenant

Covenant Mr. Roboto in Disguise

Ebay:
    I think I'd just prefer a decent Wolverine figure that doesn't have bullshit little claws.

3. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'd like a Dr. Doom figure as well. Maybe an Iron Monger (different mold), too.

4. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

They just made a black and silver one that looks evil!

5. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Now that you mention it I also find it a bit odd they haven't done Dr. Doom yet. Just seems like a perfect figure for the line up now that they have figured out how to do a cape and it seems like the Marvel fans would want one to use as Doom-bot when the Secret Wars pack comes out with the Dr. Doom figure.

Or heck I'd want one or two to use as Doom-bots because they would be a perfect match for his ego. I mean if anyone was going to build a huge robot to look like themselves Dr. Doom would be on that list.

6. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    i picked him up today... he's really sick... i think he works pretty well as wolverine... i wouldn't expect another mold, but then again spiderman, ironman and hulk have all had different versions made...

and yeah, doom from thor could totally work... and might make him in better colors for easier kitbashing... cuz that's all i'm using any of the crossovers for now... they're awesome for that...

7. the (H)i(GH)con

the (H)i(GH)con raver-in-diguise

I'd love to see a Wolverine without the Harvey Birdman head sculpt.

8. Covenant

Covenant Mr. Roboto in Disguise

Ebay:
    One thing; There's so many femmes in the comic series that deserve some such crossover recognition, however given the robot design implementations done with these figures, I don't think a decent Marvel/TF Fembot-mech could be pulled off. Thoughts?

9. doomtron

doomtron seeker

News Credits:
    i cant find thor and i want to make a cobra starscream:cry 

10. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    the marvel crossovers figure are pure epic, they just have a huge problem OF DOING THE SAME DAMN CHARACTER OVER AND OVER...i swear we got over 3 spidermans and wolverines.....we need some mixup....i can't wait for the punisher to come out, my fave mold is the captain america crossover