Marvel Crossovers Wave 5 Found at Retail

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by ams, Jan 10, 2010.

1. all are dead

all are dead Being a nerd is my game.

News Credits:
    Awesome news, I've been waiting for these. I for some unknown reason love this line. I dislike the Starwars Crossovers and am not a fan of many marvel characters. Im glad to see they are still making their way to retail. the only ones i need now are the darker colored motorcycle spiderman (thats a maybe) and these three. I bought every previous one of these except the spiderman motorcycle, as its not as appealing to me. I might not buy the new Human Torch repaint either because after i got the figure in hand I went from liking the mold to meh.

~AAD

2. grayman

grayman The Alpha and The Omega TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Does anyone know if the Hulk head on the bulldozer is the same as the Hulk head on the tank?

3. cleazer

cleazer Lost in the lights

News Credits:
    I just saw the 3 new ones (Hulk Bulldozer, Spidey car, X-Force Wolvie) at a local Walmart today. I was surprised by the pictures on the back. Have we seen that Human Torch redeco before? Or the other two, for that matter?

4. cleazer

cleazer Lost in the lights

News Credits:
    How many different Spidey cycles are there? I know there's the original red and blue one. And then the black costume one. And then today I saw another red and blue one that had much darker coloring. It stood out on the pegs because the package art was different too. (There were two red and blue ones right next to each other, but they weren't the same. Different package art and slightly different coloring.) Can anyone clue me in here about the differences?

5. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    we saw all three....i can't wait for the punisher one

6. Smokescreen

Smokescreen The Ultimate Gambler

News Credits:
    I'm passing on these three. I prefer Hulk as a tank, I already have Wolverine and Spider-Man doesn't interest me. However, I definitely want to pick up the Thing and Punisher figures. Those look cool and I don't already own those molds.

7. Octavius Prime

Octavius Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm pretty sure that we've already seen the Spider-Car as a black repaint, right? If so, I'll wait on that version. I've got Copter-Man, but not any other version; I'd like to keep any two Spider-Man TFs I have as different as possible.

Also, like most, I'm waiting on Build Thing rather than Hulkdozer; I already have the (pretty awesome) green Hulk tank. I really like X-Force Wolverine, too, but I'm pretty satisfied with the blue/yellow one.