Marvel Crossovers on sale at Kmart

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Autobus Prime, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Autobus Prime

Autobus Prime Transit Former

Folks:

From the Allspark.

Marvel Crossovers on sale at Kmart - The Allspark Forums

The sale is in the weekly circular, and lasts until 5/11/09. Marvel Crossovers are $12.99. The SWTFs are still at regular price. Good time to try a few. I can definitely recommend Wolverine. SNIKT!

Hulk is good, too.

2. Death333

Death333 Otherwise known as Dx3

News Credits:
    Every K-mart that's even remotely close closed down months ago. That and K-mart sales just mean you can go there and buy toys at the same price you could get them from Target/Wal-mart...

3. Autobus Prime

Autobus Prime Transit Former

D333:

Sometimes, but in this case it's a good sale. The Crossovers are $16.xx at Wallyworld, but $12.99 at the mart of K. Of course, the lack of K-marts would be a bit problematic. :D 

(We have four around here, because this town is some sort of bizarre Vok experiment.)

Oddly enough, our Kmarts have been pricing deluxes cheaper than Wally or Tarjay Boutique for some time now...they were $10.99 at first, and might be $11.99 now, but that's still less than $12.xx. Activators, on the other hand, are $10.49, which is insane.

4. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

Thanks for the info! I've been thinking about picking up a 'Cap, but the price has been putting me off. Looks like I'll be checking out my K-Mart today!