Marvel Crossover question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by shadow panther, Feb 12, 2010.

1. shadow panther

shadow panther Mechanically Insane

News Credits:
    would it be doable to remove Venoms head and switch it with the black spiderman head? would it be a easy swap?

2. Schide

Schide Buyer of Too Much

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Depends on how good of a customizer you are, I'd say, They both rotate but they're not on ball joints, so you can't just pop them off. I don't want to try any harder but they won't pull off without excessive force. Then there's the matter of Venom's neck being huge, and the piece where Spidey's head connects has a raised part, so Venom's head wouldn't be able to go on cleanly, and he'd never be able to transform either way. And it would look weird. Spidey's head could go on Venom's body easily enough, assuming you can get the heads off and the connections are similar enough.

3. shadow panther

shadow panther Mechanically Insane

News Credits:
    im only asking cause i want a spidey muscle car i could care less about the bike

4. Schide

Schide Buyer of Too Much

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That would work if their heads can be safely taken off and swapped, but I'm not sure how possible that is.

5. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    you probably need to take apart both toys and swap the heads... or you'd have to heat up the pins and remove the heads that way... check Radicons for tutorials...