Marvel Comics Solicitations for February, 2006

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Primal, Nov 16, 2005.

1. Primal

Primal Moderator

News Credits:
    MARVEL COMICS SOLICITATIONS FOR PRODUCT SHIPPING FEBRUARY, 2006

As always, click the link for more!
    Source: Comic Book Resources

2. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

:peoples: 

I dunno if I should be excited or worried. Excellent tease of a cover though.

But, if there's a hoodie involved, I'd dropping the title again.

3. thefrozenred

thefrozenred 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ebay:
    *EVERY* time Spider-Man's got a costume change, he's always gone back to the classic costume. EVERYTIME.

And, given that it's Tony Stark, I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't some sort of lightweight body armor...which is great and all, I guess. I like the classic better, though.

Anyway, does anyone know anything about that "Apocalypse Rising" storyline coming up? I thought he was dead, anyway?

4. Liokaiser_bf

Liokaiser_bf Kaiju-bot

Nope, I was stunned seeing Dracula standing over the big blue A man's banged up body. Though that Marvel Zombies story, every cover of that has creeped me out and the latest really did it.

5. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    Apocalypse is back. :eek:  Did not see that coming. Good thing, if you ask me. The X-Men have precious few good recurring villains, and Pocky was one of the best.

And holy crap @ the cover to Generation M #4. :eek:  again.

6. Primevil

Primevil *Insert Witty Title Here*

Ebay:
    Yes! Apocalypse is back. I knew I picked up X-Men at just the right moment. I'm still convinced that he is Black Box in Cable & Deadpool. Cable knows him too well, and when Black Box revealed himself off-panel, Deadpool said that he's supposed to be dead. Not to mention the teaser for the next issue said the surprise isn't very surprising. Although, his return seems too important of an event for Cable & Deadpool.

Hey look! Ultimate Vulture in Ultimate Spider-Man. I'm kinda surprised it's taken 90 issues to bring him in.

Sweet! New Franklin Richards one-shot! I loved the short that was in a few comics recently. I should try to hunt down the first one-shot.

Hmm... Looks like after they get Longshot in the New Universe, Spidey 2099 is joining the Exiles before they go to Squadron Supreme. I still hope they'll be able to save Mimic from Proteus when this World Tour saga is over. He's one of my favorites (then again, I pretty much like the whole team).

X-Factor still looks like it'll be as much fun as Madrox was.

Oh God... I took one look at the cover of Generation M and my heart sank. Why?!

And I totally agree with you on those Marvel Zombies covers, Liokaiser.