Marvel 3.75 two pack-Cap. America vs Klaw

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Optimatron, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Optimatron

Optimatron Autobot

Hey whats up fellas? I usually don't post here about much else besides Transformers, but I rescently started collecting the Marvel Universe 3.75 line.

Today I purchased the Captain America/Klaw Secret wars two pack. Upon returning home and openning the figures...I realized that my Captain America has been graced with two right feet. I was wondering if this is a universal problem with this two-pack Cap. If so, does anyone think that my local TRU will take the figures back, due to this defect?

The only reason I bought the two pack, is because I am a fan of "classic" Captain America. If every two-pack is like this, I will buy the single packaged Ultimate Captain America. Before I do however, can anyone tell me if that Cap suffers from the same problem.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can shed some light on these figures, or point me in the right direction. Appreciate it.

~Optimatron

2. Reeds

Reeds Q-Wing Pilot TFW2005 Supporter

3. Scythe

Scythe Future Foundation

News Credits:
    Sorry to hear about that, I'd return it and get a new one.

4. Optimatron

Optimatron Autobot

I plan to. The downer is that this was the only "classic" Captain America two-pack left. I will call my other local TRU tomorrow and see if they have any in.

5. Kluster Bombs

Kluster Bombs Real One

Make sure you check the comic packs. They have been some QC problems mainly with Wolvie (2 left lower legs, or 2 left biceps) and Cap (Left ankle twisted and hand broken).