Market Survey: Soundwave

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Uberman, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Uberman

Uberman Member

Hey all, just looking for some quick and dirty market research about what the average costs of certain versions of Soundwave might be. Normally I'd just scan eBay, but there are so many flavours of this guy that it's hard to get a proper bead on it. I'm looking mainly for the expected, average competitive pricing on the TRU re-issue version [I'm assuming in MIB complete condition]. Also, I'm in Canada, if that, I dunno, colours the pricing any.

Thanks for the input, guys.

2. Squints

Squints Well-Known Member

Well, I think the MSRP was US$29.99, but I don't know if that would be different up north. That was what I paid at TRU for the one that came with Ravage and Laserbeak.

3. Quantum

Quantum Oh good

It was $40 in Canada when it came out I believe. Either $40 or $50, but I think $40 cause they just started this stupid all-encompassing-Canadian-exclusive-price of $50. What they go for now I couldn't say.

4. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    it was 50, and still is on secondary market most of the time, but the sdcc one is more worth it, and a cybertron.ca board member has a bunch of them for sale in canada, and at decent prices