Mario Strikers Charged

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Edge, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Edge

Edge weapon of destruction

Well I got this on a lark I enjoy games that take sports to some wacky extreme or another. And this game does deliver

The multiple ball thing is cool and stopping the balls is actually easy though a few always tend to slip by but still. And the gameplay is fast paced and hectic. I've yet to try online though simply cause I've been too busy, has anyone hopped online with it yet?

2. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter

i was thinking about getting this game as i enjoyed Mario Strikers for the GC.

Compared to MS, how much better and funner is it (both for single player and multi-player)?

3. Edge

Edge weapon of destruction

I never played the first one to be honest so I wouldn't know for sure the people that I know that played the first one seemed to like it though, wish I could be of more help

4. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter

either way, i most likely pick it up so i have something to play til MP3:Corruption comes outs...this is one of those games where you can play now, wait a week or a month, and go right back into it (while games like MP, you're like WhatTF did i just do and WhereTF do i have to do)

Filler game but still a good game.