MapleStory

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by KaguyaHouraisan, Oct 4, 2012.

1. KaguyaHouraisan

KaguyaHouraisan TORANS-FORMAAAA!

So yeah,decided to create a thread for this MMORPG for fun. Anyone playing/played it?

2. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Just a regular old plumbus

News Credits:
    ahaha, I'll bite.

I played the game. The last time I played it and stopped was a year ago. I'm pretty old school...I did the open beta of the game years ago and my old old old main has the Mark of the Beta hat still.

I started playing again after not playing it for a few years when the Resistance guys came out. I started up a new character and got up to an 85 Dragon Knight before I finally quit again. I remembered why I hated it...the mindless grind and the rampant hacking.

3. xanthax

xanthax choppaface

News Credits:
    I didn't know it was still around. I remember when I started playing Warcraft about 8 years ago and the servers were up and down all night I played a little of this game. I don't remember what I played or what level I got up to, but it was fun for a little bit before Warcraft stabilized.

4. KaguyaHouraisan

Leveling in the 2008-ish maplestory was really amusing. i barely got to level 30 back then.

5. Jetcracker54

Jetcracker54 Fire Truck

i played maple story from 2007-2010 not an all the time everyday thing once maybe twice a week sometimes i wouldnt play for a month i never got past level 30 its really just a grinding game, if im going to grind it will be leveling up pokemon on emerald

6. KaguyaHouraisan

Nowadays you can get to level 60 in one day easily.