Manitoba Comic Con

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Robimus, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Robimus

Robimus Wanna'be Cassettebot

News Credits:
    On October 27th and 28th Manitoba's annual Comic Con and Sci-Fi expo will be taking place at the Victoria Inn, 1808 Wellington in Winnipeg.
    There will be all kinds of stuff available, a dealer room of over 100 tables, a videoroom, anime room, gaming area over 50 comic artists and more! It runs Saturday and Sunday, 10-6 both days.
    Several guests are coming in for the Con including David Prowse, Richard Hatch, Dave Finch and more. Several dealers will be selling Transformers including myself, lots of G1 stuff to buy! Its $5 admission per day.
    Last year over 2600 people came in for the Con and this year early estimates are for over 5000. No Transfromer guests this year but I'm sure there will be a chance for them in the future so long as the event continues to do well.
    Hopefully we'll see some people from North Dakota, Minnesota, Saskatchewan and Ontario make it out to the show. If you do make it look me up, I'll be in the Dealer room with Robimus on my nametag! Thanks.

For full details go to www.manitobacomiccon.com

2. Robimus

News Credits:
    12 days to go!!!!!

3. Robimus

News Credits:
    6 days and counting!!!!!!!!!

4. Robimus

News Credits:
    Tomorrow!!!!!!!

5. Robimus

News Credits:
    So the 2008 Manitoba ComicCon is rapidly approaching! Two months to go!

Charlie Adler, the voice of Starscream in Transformers the Movie, and Beast Wars Silverbolt, is one of the many guests. Others include Lou Ferigno, Jeremy Bulloch(Boba Fett), Justin Hartley and Erica Durance from Smallville.

Hope you can make it out!

The Manitoba Comic Con & Sci-Fi Expo for all the details