Man was very honest when asked if he had been drinking.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Waverider, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  2. Murasame

Murasame CHIMICHANGAS

News Credits:
    Oh man, I hate it when people do drugs and think they still can drive. OK, most people still can drive when doing drugs, instead of people who have been drinking alcohol. But I still think you should only drive when you're awake and sober. You shouldn't even drive when you're tired or ill.

It's not them I care about, it's the others who they endanger with their behavior.

3. grayman

grayman The Alpha and The Omega TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If you are going to do the time, you might as well enjoy the crime.

4. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    getting a D.U.I Like a BOSS!

5. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Was this Honest Abe?

6. gil

gil Godmaster

Well, in his defense, the drug he was taking was crack cocaine. I'm no expert, but I don't think they're gonna think "fuck, I just smoked crack, I shouldn't drive. I might endanger myself and those around me." Haha

And the guy drives without a license under the influence of all that shit, and they let him go the next morning. Motherfuckers gonna be on the road again that afternoon with more shit in his system.

7. cybertron2006

cybertron2006 Fly By Clockwork Pictures

Maybe a bit off-topic, but the dude looks like a Twilight fag to me.

I'd say jail him now. One less Twifag in the world. :D 

8. THEdeathsHEAD

THEdeathsHEAD Lockdown's #1 Fan

"Sir, have you been drinking tonight?" *:drunk * "YEP!"

9. Scorpion

Scorpion Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey man...I'm not really a fan of Twilight, nor am I gay...but do you think maybe you could be less of a bigot and drop the "fag" talk?

10. blurr69

blurr69 First time caller

Ebay:
    THIS, and Ill never understand how I hear about peoples 4th, 6th, whatever DUI... How the fuck are people allowed to get so many ? ONE is one to many..

and @ scorpion, dont get me wrong, I dont advocate talking like that at all but.. Im a realist. I can gauruntee that he wasnt speaking from a bigoted perspective. Words are just words, its all about the context. If it were something like "I hate fags".. sure Id agree but, yeah.. that words evolving into a universal epithet for unliked people. Again, I dont condone using words like fag or nigga or whatever but, I understand words evolve and how to not be offended by just words alone.

11. Scorpion

News Credits:
    @blurr69...but if he had said twi-niggers, etc....it wouldn't be okay with ANYONE AT ALL EVER...stuff like that NEEDS TO STOP...

12. blurr69

Ebay:
    @ scorpion- It would of been fine by me, even if it were meant maliciously. I just wouldnt care, and Im sure most sane people wouldnt. Unless your forced to physically defend yourself against attacks, I sorta think most people would be like "whatever" and walk away.

I sorta feel like everyone needs to stop being touchy about words, personally.. but yeah, opinions are like assholes, everyones got one, and I respect them all. For me, If someone were to call me a fag or nigger or fat or stupid or anything, I feel like it would be up to me to be offended or not, not the person saying it to me. Like I said, words by themselves are just words, they cant hurt or even do anything for that matter. Its up to each and every individual to hold them in whatever regard.

I think if more people felt this way, or along the lines of, there would be a lot less... I dont even know what to specifically call it... violence I guess

13. Scorpion

News Credits:
    I agree with you about caring about what someone calls you. I could care less. My problem is that it still shows that hatred of gays is nearly completely acceptable. If he had used ANY other group, people would be up in arms...but since he used a gay slur it's all good...

14. blurr69

Ebay:
    I kinda like that its becoming a universal slur, personally. Like you, I adamantly hate hating on gay people, or anyone at all for that matter. Hopefully in a few generations all the pejorative terms we use against people will be just vague general nothings, like "fag" and "nigga" have slowly started to become, and offense taken by just words alone will be a thing of the past.. ..hopefully

::crosses his fingers for his potential future kids::

edit: and for the record.. the only reason I defended him, or what he said I guess, was because.. well... I say stupid shit in jest a lot too, and to ppl that dont know me, Im sure much offense COULD be taken.. Ppl that know me though, know Im like the epitomy of a non bigot so... I can kinda understand/relate to being called a bigot, and being as offended as being called anything else, even though I wouldnt be. Just my 2c on everything, definitely not trying to argue or be an asshole or nothin

15. Scorpion

News Credits:
    How about we just don't use slurs? Is it really that hard?

16. blurr69

Ebay:
    I wish, lol.. I wish a lot of stuff was perfect like that ;;

17. Scorpion

News Credits:
    That's not perfect....it's just basic human decency. Neither of us are calling each other "faggots" or "queers"....yet we ARE disagreeing...see this is a fine difference of opinion. I have NO problem with voicing a dislike of something...but why dehumanize the people who DO like it? Blurr isn't my favorite Transformer...but that doesn't mean I'm going to call you hateful names for it.

18. blurr69

Ebay:
    Human natures a real weird thing.. Were all the same yet.. somehow isnt, never has been, and never will be two people exactly the same. Nearly 7 billion different personalities running around now.. People can be anywhere from awesome to pieces of shit, so much in between ends of the spectrum too... Definitely impossible to shape or influences the world, best to just go with the flow imo. As long as we have social classes, there will always be reasons for people to feel like they are better than other people, and will always be this kind of lack of "basic human decency"..

I wish things were perfect, or at least better but.. its just the world we live in. One less word or type of people being offensive or offended would sit just fine with me, if thats all Ill ever see/get.

rippin on blurr is just sac relig too, dunno how that can even be used as a comparison =p

19. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    When I was a senior in high school (uh, over 11 years ago now), I got really high when skipping class. I was going 25 in a 55 and I thought I was going lightspeed-fast. To the point I freaked out.

Yeah. Drugs are still a negative driving influence.

20. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    I like that guy.

Fuck the police and such. Like a boss.