Man In Hosptial Bed tasered to force urine test

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, May 26, 2009.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

Man In Hosptial Bed Tasered To Force Urine Test

drug suspect or not i gotta agree with the guy on the whole bit about being extremely violated over the matter catheter wise

i figure that has got to be some of the most horrible pain a guy can experience through that region of the body maybe with castration /mgm running a very close second behind it in termss of extreme pain

about a half year or so back when the doc put me under for 2 back to back back surgerys i told the doc and stsff they better yank the damn thing out before i came out of it cause if they didn't i would most likely kill either myself to end my misery in the matter or if not that kill the glitch or slaggard that put the damn thing in to begin with

me i wish the suspect the best of luck in taking the creep to court over the matter.

2. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    damn , they should not have tasered the guy but on the same note the guy should have cooperated, to me it says he knew he had drugs in his system, Im not saying the guy deserved what he got or that the cop was right to do it but both sides could have handled it better

3. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    They should just have slipped some loop diuretics in his drink or something.

4. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    "Give me ya piss, gimme gimme gimme"

5. CharIJoe

CharIJoe The Queen

this just freaks me out because i live in florida. and i thought the cops around here were screwed up already but this takes the cake.

6. Spoon

Spoon Banned

That's fucked.

7. NothingHead

NothingHead Well-Known Member

Kinda feel like law enforcement is maybe starting to abuse those tasers a little bit.

8. Wreckie

Wreckie Holder of the Discomatrix

Ebay:
    Tasers were introduced as a non-fatal alternative to guns. If they're now being used as de facto torture devices to enforce "cooperation" with law enforcement's every whim then, regardless of the guilt or innocence of the suspect in question, we have a problem.

9. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

This. A hundred times this. How many cellphone videos of taser abuse is it going to take before something happens?

10. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

just my thoughts on the matter but the cop deserves to rot in the fed pen preferably while being gangraped by the local inmates

11. Chrono Grimlock

Chrono Grimlock Perfect By Nature

News Credits:
    Honestly. On what realm of possibility is this a normal a reply to this topic?

Awful that this happened to anyone. Seems there should be more regulation on them; not just "do it we'll fuck your shit up". We've had more than one "accidental" teaser related death in my small, small, small town.

12. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Ow. Shoulda just pissed when asked. Still, not something I'd like to be strapped down and have forced on me.

13. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Criminal charges against the officer were ultimately dropped. Words fail me. Whilst looking for information on this, I saw someone comment that if it had happened in China, people would be screaming about torture. There's a real double standard at work here.

14. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

The police document said Wheeler was handcuffed to a hospital bed and then secured with leather straps after he refused to urinate in a cup. When medical staff tried to insert a catheter to get the sample, Wheeler refused and began thrashing around, the affidavit said.

At one point, police officer Peter Linnenkamp reported, he jumped on the bed with his knees on Wheeler's chest to restrain him. When Wheeler still refused to let the catheter be inserted, Linnenkamp said he twice used his Taser, which sends 50,000 volts into a target.

just for that catheter bit alone the cop should be forced to rot in prison

15. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    From the article:

The officer DID NOT user the taser on the suspect to get him to urinate. It was used because the suspect was AGGRESSIVELY RESISTING. The suspect told the hospital he had used cocaine and it is their policy to get a urine sample. It's hard enough to be a police officer without the media and individuals over analyzing every move they make. Especially when said individuals don't even get all of the facts before making biased assumptions.

16. Optimus Sledge

If what Geno said is correct, are you seriously saying that a handcuffed man tied to a bed was able to offer enough "aggressive" resistance to require a Taser? Hell, leave the guy for a couple of hours and he'll pee whether he wants to or not.

17. 03Mach1

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    In my opinion, that's not the point. As a police officer, you cannot let the situation control you. Ever. Regardless of how simple or petty the situation may be. That's how escalation happens and things really get bad. The safety of the hospital employees, the officer and even the suspect are on the officer's mind at all times. This man was resisting arrest. Violently. Would we even be discussing this if this suspect did such a thing on the side of the road putting himself, police officers and motorists at risk simply because he didn't want to accept that he was being arrested?

18. Optimus Sledge

Of course it's the point! We're discussing what happened, not a hypothetical situation. Seriously, what was this guy doing that was so dangerous, and wouldn't the simple solution have been to stop trying to shove things up his cock? I'd resist someone trying to do that, whether I was on drugs or not!

Let's be clear: he was tied to a bed. He couldn't do anything to jeopardise the safety of anyone who owned a functioning pair of legs. He certainly couldn't do anything that justified a fully-grown adult male jumping on him and delivering electric shocks.

19. Rhinox

Rhinox We bring surreal to life

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    He was restrained to the bed. Any use of force is wrong. It's that simple. As a police officer, you have to know where the line is drawn. Force is used only when lives are in danger, let me repeat, ONLY WHEN LIVES ARE IN DANGER.
    This guy was nailed down, just not being cooperative. That's just something you have to learn to live with as a cop, people being dicks.

20. 03Mach1

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    How do you know this? The suspect stated he was on cocaine. Haven't you ever heard of someone on drugs doing almost super-human things? And let's not forget he was given the option to pee without force and he refused. He tried to play the tough guy and he got shown the door.