Man I hope someone asks this question at the FOC panel Saterday

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Forceman4077, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Forceman4077

Forceman4077 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    For me the only question I hope to god someone asks is, will the DLC support for FOC be more substantial then WFC?

What questions to do guys hope people asks at the panel?

Having been to Comic-Con for the last 4 years, I know most people asks some really dumb or bad questions. My fear is people will get rapped up in asking questions of the voice actors and not about the game, or at least not ask detailed questions someone like me would ask.

2. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It would be nice if someone could ask them about the VAs--one shouldn't stop asking until they've actually answered the question(s):lol 

EDIT: I know all I want to know about the game, really. I'm sure multiplayer will be better than WFC, and for me that's enough, as I actually enjoyed WFC multiplayer, save for no host migration, which has been fixed now. So, all I want to know is what's up above the edit. I don't need Matt or anyone else from HMS to tell me anything more about the game, as I'm sure I'll have nothing else to look forward to when the game hits:lol 

3. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I hope someone asks when the demo will come out. Of course, I know the answer to that one: "We're gonna tell you about that very soon!" :mad 

4. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 MTMTE Sucks Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    but i'm sure someone will ask: "Will there be a beta?"

HMS: "No but there will be a demo."

"Well, isn't that the same thing?"

HMS: *facepalm*

seriously though, all i want to know is if the servers are dedicated or not. i don't want to know about other NPC cameos (cause i'd prefer to squeal when i see them instead of being like "oh hey it's him" cause there's no fun or surprise), nothing more about the campaign, and i've heard what i want to hear about escalation. so just the servers and i'm fine. oh and if PC gets DLC or not (i'll probably buy it on PC for when i'm traveling or at school)

5. silverbolt00

silverbolt00 Autobot

News Credits: