Man Attempts Self Surgery On Lawn With Butter Knife

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TfAnimatedfan, Aug 2, 2011.

1. TfAnimatedfan

TfAnimatedfan Five. Dollar. Headband.

News Credits:
    Man attempts surgery on his hernia with butter knife, police say - latimes.com

Yup, the guy tried to remove his hernia by himself(or at least he tried to cut at it).
    The story doesn't specify if he was unable to obtain proper medical care for some reason so I'm just going to assume he was a bit crazy.

It would be awesome to have a neighbor like this who strips himself naked and performs surgeries out in the open. Day starting to drag? Guess what, Ted's try to lobotomize himself in his front yard!!! Not to mention this guy was smoking while doing this. Apparently he wasn't really concerned with the whole "OhShitOhShitI'mGoingToDie!" thing. He just pulled out the knife and stuck the cigarette in the wound instead.

You could choose a better knife for this. I would've gone with at least a steak knife, maybe even a giant-ass butcher knife.
    But it's your choice, if that's what you want to do,you're fucked in the head. Congrats.

2. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    Uh yeah, you can't "remove" a hernia.

And wtf was the cigarette supposed to accomplish?

3. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    This reminds me of an episode of House.... only that time it was a professional doctor with professional tools, and this time it was an old guy with a butter knife,

4. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart.

calling average joe, calling dr average joe, your needed at the psycho ward and then the morgue.

5. PrimeMom

PrimeMom Turn it on and turn it up

Good grief.... at least something serrated would have made a tad more sense... though I am not entirely certain there was much sense to this whole "procedure"

6. ShiroPrime

ShiroPrime blargh

Remove hernia? Yeah, okay. Give him credit for imagination, I would never have thought about using a butter knife; but I guess you could say...*puts on sunglasses* it just couldn't cut it.

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

7. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    :lolol