Mampy's Custom TFTMs, Iron Man

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by mampy, Apr 10, 2009.

1. mampy

mampy Movie-Accurate Mampy

News Credits:
    Hi guys, I want to sell some of my customs to finance the purchases I will make in the future. I am not sure how much these will go but I do of course want to get enough money to make the work I did on them worthwhile. I'm actually thinking of putting these up on eBay US but I decided to place them here first. Please send me a PM for any offers or questions. :) 

I accept PayPal. I am honestly new to transacting online so I don't have feedback on these boards but you can check out my eBay feedback under username mampy9.

All items are located in the Philippines. I will ship via DHL or FedEx for security and faster delivery time. I will put up shipping estimates for the USA next week, after our local holiday weekend.

I may also be open for trades. Here are my current wants:
    - Powermaster Optimus Prime / God Ginrai
    - Beast Wars Neo Big Convoy

CUSTOM REPAINT TRANSFORMERS MOVIE LC PREMIUM OPTIMUS PRIME - NOW ON EBAY! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110377919367

Repainted with automotive paint and high-grade Tamiya acrylics and sealed with clear coat to ensure durable finish, this CUSTOM Optimus Prime is highly detailed and features movie-accurate colors. The rubber smokestacks were also replaced and painted to match the rest of the "chrome painted" parts. It will make a great addition to any TF lover's collection!

Click on thumbnails to enlarge pics.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    More pics here: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/208941-tftm-optimus-prime-1-year-late.html

CUSTOM REPAINT TRANSFORMERS MOVIE BUMBLEBEE CONCEPT CAMARO 2008

Custom painted Bumblebee to look more movie-accurate. Painted with Gunze-Sangyo and Tamiya hobby acrylics and clear coated with Krylon and Future to protect the paint.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    More pics here: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...first-repaint-concept-bumblebee-new-pics.html

CUSTOM REPAINT IRON MAN Mk 3

IRON MAN was primed and basecoated using AUTOMOTIVE paints in order to ensure a durable finish. The metallic red and yellow colors were added using TAMIYA and GUNZE-SANGYO ACRYLIC paints. This figure was then CLEAR COATED to further protect the finish.

Includes Custom Iron Man Mk3 figure, repainted "Repulsor Launcher", and Original Packaging.

Click on thumbnails to enlarge pics.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    More pics here: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/212118-custom-iron-man-mark-3-a.html

MIGHTY MORPHIN' POWER RANGERS WHITE TIGER ZORD

Loose but has just been stored away in a cabinet for the past so many years so there's no yellowing. Mostly complete (what you see is what you get), chrome parts are still really shiny, and electronics are still working well.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. mampy

News Credits:
    up

3. mampy

News Credits:
    up

4. mampy

News Credits: