Malaysian Premiere for TransMY

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by subterfuge, Jun 27, 2007.

1. subterfuge

subterfuge Member

Last nite, TransMYians and their spouses and guests were given the opportunity to watch the premiere of Transformers Movie earlier than anyone else. The scheduled nationwide release for Malaysia was 28th, but after special arrangements were made, TransMYian got the honour to watch them yesterday. The tickets come in total exclusivity with unique carded covers with TransMY logo on it. Despite the tight security checks, members enjoyed themselves in the theatres roaring, screaming and weeping whenever a nostalgic line being uttered thus giving a momentous feeling about that ol'skool show.

Fans do loathe Michael Bay at the beginning due to the fact his films like Island sucked. But as quoted by one TransMY member;

"The CGI was speechless.
    The action sequences was out of this world.
    Megan Fox was on FIRE.
    There is something about Transformers that more than meets the eye.

The overall experience was enchanced with the participation of fellow TransMYians roaring and cheering like they are watching a football match. You can't get this anywhere else. No matter how many times you watched the movie.

Hey, who cares? I'm still going to watch it again and again until the movie stop showing in the cinema. Of course, I will still scream and cheering for my beloved transformers."

Here are some pics of hysterical TransmYians before and after the premiere;

[​IMG]
    Our exclusive big ticket!

[​IMG]
    Hall entrance

[​IMG]
    Anxious fans

[​IMG]
    Crazy fans

[​IMG]
    Crazy fanssss

So, what are the rest of you is waiting for??? GO WATCH IT!!!

P/s: Transmyians=members of Transfans Malaysia (TransMY)

2. QuantumShock

QuantumShock Stay for brunch ?

News Credits:
    My older brother watched with his friend at Mid Valley last night. Did Bay rape his childhood ? No. He gave it an 11 out of 10.

Now it's my turn to watch at July 1st. :D 

3. subterfuge

subterfuge Member

hey quantumshock, r u transmy member too?? the forum n shoutbox is crazy with members discussing abt the movie now..do join us.

4. QuantumShock

QuantumShock Stay for brunch ?

News Credits:
    I am, and my username is PeaNurse (I can't believe I am typing this :p ). I didn't go last night, need to sacrifice the premier ticket just for today's afternoon test. :/

5. raptorclans

raptorclans Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I had the privilege of joining the guys of TransMY in watching the Premiere of Transformers... It was an awesome event as a whole, and a very memorable one...:) 

The Crowd
    Okay, picture this. At EVERY transformation scene, at EVERY battle, at EVERY WORD that Prime speaks, there were cheers, screams, roars and tears of joy in watching the Transformers on the big screen. It was like a football game. Wait, it was BETTER than any football game... The experience of watching Transformers with a whole cineplex full of Transformers fans was something that can't be described. The cheers, tears and laughter... Definitely an experience to remember...:rock 

The Movie
    To put this without spoiling much... It was INSANELY AWESOME! There was so much action that it makes all other action movies look tame in comparison. A cunning mix of comedy and action, this movie got the balance pretty well (I have to admit, Michael Bay actually did it). The storyline was surprisingly good, there were a few weaknesses (c'mon, which movie nowadays doesn't?) but they were totally compensated by the greatness of the whole execution. Like some have mentioned before, it was surprisingly funny in the right places, awesome in the right places, and hot in the right places (thanks to Megan). This is a MUST WATCH and easily rates as among the best movies of the year.:rock 

Don't miss it for the world!

PS: Brawl was labeled "Devastator" :banghead: 

6. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    i was there too but i was controlling my macho.

7. fathi_haziq

fathi_haziq Petrolhead

News Credits:
    In the 3rd picture, the guy standing in the middle wearing the T-shirt with the red Autobot symbol looks a lot like Ally Iskandar, the host of Malaysia Hari Ini..

or is it really him?!

btw, I'm a TransMy member too and goes by the name of fathi_haziq. :)