Maketoys not devastator queries

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by opt1musaber, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. opt1musaber

opt1musaber Victory Saber's Recruit

News Credits:
    What do people think of it? Do you guys think he'll be better than Hercules QC wise or not? Do you guys think he's a tad bit overpriced, I think it is. It's being sold for 355 not including shipping at tfsource. That's a lot of money for a new release transformer. People complained about how pricey Hercules is but at least he was released seperately so it was much more affordable when in comparison to maketoys. I might buy it but not sure until I see others reviews. What do others think of it so far?

2. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    There's a big topic about it in the third party forum. We've all given our opinions on it (mostly very positive) and we've also documented all the issues we've found, which are pretty much limited to set B so far (long haul and hook). Those issues will be fixed via revised parts being sent with set C (much like the issues hercules had, with fixes sent out with later members), and will be fixed from the start on the green set.

You do have the option of getting the yellow version members in pairs if you don't want to drop the 350 or so on the boxed set.

3. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.