Makes sense this way...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Yurre, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Yurre

Yurre I want space nachos XD

The Audi WAS Barricade. Could have been explain by The twins or Arcee saying "It's Barricade" while pursuing him though.

Grindor WAS Blackout, 4 dived down to get megatron, 6 swam up as stated by Submarine crew (blackout included).

Bonecruser WAS another character but with the same looks, same protoform as BC.

2. MugenAutobot

MugenAutobot Well-Known Member

I don't think he was, he seemed to just want to run away. Barricade would have wanted to fight IMO. Even though he was missing from the Mission City battle, I still think Barricade is more a fighter than Sideways.

3. Yurre

Yurre I want space nachos XD

I don't think so, Barricade was right behing Bonecrusher while he transformed to jump Prime. After seeing what Prime did to Bonecruser B'cade desides to bounce...

4. OptimusPrim3

OptimusPrim3 Active Member

We will never know since Bay didn't take the time to explain any of it.

5. Shockscream

Shockscream Chairman of Nerd Day

News Credits:
    Barricade and Sideways had different faces entirely. As for the swimming down and swimming back up thing, there were four Constructicons and Ravage that went down. At the seabed, The Doctor popped out of Ravage and revived Megatron. One Constructicon was killed, leaving three. Those three plus Ravage is four, add Megatron makes five, leaving the sixth one being The Doctor.

6. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Ive been saying for a while that for all intents and purposes, That WAS Barricade just to settle the debate. They didnt mention the name Sideways at all in the movie either.

7. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    1. Megatron
    2. Mixmaster
    3. Long Haul
    4. Rampage
    5. Scalpel/Doctor
    6. Ravage

According to Orci, they considered the idea that Sideways and Barricade were the same, but he couldn't remember why they decided against it.

8. nkelsch

nkelsch Do you know this Icon? TFW2005 Supporter

The 'story' from the novel and comic adaptations were "They were new TFs who had cloned bodies"

Those protoforms in the blue-sacks apparently can clone existing TFs bodies. That is why there were 'similar but not the same character' doubles running around and how come there were 'constructicon doubles' everywhere in multiple colors.

It could have taken 2 minutes of them showing a Protoform scan bodies of dead TFs to copy thier form and all would have been well but they didn't bother so it just gets to be something everyone argues about for 3 years.

9. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

I have to say that some of Orci's answers have been a cross between bad and vague.

10. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    I don't know, I found that answer pretty clear and conclusive.