(please relocate if in the wrong thread) Okay, so I'm refurbishing this G1 Jetfire and it is HELL on me. Why? Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. My life hasn't been totally ruined by it... but it's made some things difficult, and others impossible, que cera'. I've been working on and off on sanding up this Jetfire for about 2 years now (yes...years...although some of that is due to lazy, not CT). Smoothing out dents, scratches, and making parts flush before I repaint, but i sorta gave up because the sanding motion was just hell on my hands. I could do it about once a week for 30 minutes and I was done. TOTALLY disatisfying. It's hard to do something you like when you know it's going to hurt, and to be honest, keeping my hands in shape for work was more important. I've got a Dremel, and I tried using that, but even at it's slowest speed it was too brutal and uneven on plastic. One day, while loafing about I saw a commercial for this cheezy-assed thing: http://www.sonicscrubbertvoffer.com/ Initially I ignored it, then saw another commercial and got to thinking. That could make an awesome sander with just a little work. After reading online and seeing some people were fairy satisfied with it I went out to the local Wal Mart and found it with the mops and sponges. It was only $10, so what the hell. I took it home, Dremeled off all the bristles from one of the heads, and used some Gorilla glue to fix a fine Dremel sanding disk onto the stump of a head, they were the exact size so it attached perfectly. It's working better than I hoped it would, the motor is surprisingly strong. It doesn't make a complete rotation, but twists back and forth in about 5/16 in. arcs, feeling almost like a tiny orbital sander. i have it mounted to my worktable with a clamp and a rag to cut down on vibration. I've got a bunch of other replaceable heads, some larger, which I may also alter...and I see now the website had some with removable pads that weren't there in the store so if someone else gives this a try I'd recommend ordering those instead of butchering one of the other heads. I'm guessing when this sanding pad wears down I'll try gluing on another and see how that works out. I'm including a close up scan of what the sanding looks like on a piece of clear acrylic, with a dime for scale. So anyway, I just wanted to share this for those that may be interested, it's cheap, and it's gonna let me finish this project a lot sooner than I hoped.