Major Transformers Prime Character Death

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Zikmaster1000, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Zikmaster1000

Zikmaster1000 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I remember reading that the cretors of Transformers Prime said that they will be killing off a main character between the final episodes of Season One and the middle of Season Two

Predictions?

I know that a lot of people out there are thinking Optimus Prime, I thought about this two, but then season 2 happened, think about it, pretty much every Optimus Prime has died, In Generation One, even Optimus Primal, sometimes not for real but he did eventualy die for real, Armada, Animated(for 1 minuate), and ROTF.

However since Optimus lost his memory and three whole episodes had the autobots trying to restore his memories, eventually succseeding, and the character death will happen before or on the middle episode of Season 2, a season is avergely 24-26 episodes, that would put the death before or on the 12th or 13th episode, so far three episode have happened which brings us to 9-10 episods till the halfway point.

Why would they restore Optimus Prime's memory if they were going to kill him off in 9-10 more episodes, I don't think they will, my guess is that they don't want the new children and the young Transformers fans to go through what some of us did when we first saw Optimus Prime's death.

Which leads me to think, if they arn't going to kill of Optimus Prime, than who, Bulkhead, Arcee, Ratchet, Bumblebee, a human, a Decepticon?

My prediction is that if they are going to kill off an Autobot it would be Bulkhead, my theroy is that he is the most exbendaple of The Autobots, and Bulkhead lovers don't hate me I'm just giving my prediction based on facts and things I've noticed.

It was origenally going to be Ironhide instead of Bulkhead in the series, but they wanted to tweak his personality to be more friendly and goofy, however that character already existed in the Transformers lore, Bulkhead. They probably won't kill of Optimus, nobody in there right mind would off Bumblebee, Arcee is a groing fan favorite, it might be her, but I doubt it, Ratchet i think would come in second, maybe sacrificing himself to save someone, however since new characters will be introduced....

I think they are going to kill off Bulkhead so they can replace him with Ironhide, I mean think about it, Bulkhead is killed, Wheeljack can return looking for revenge for the death of his buddy(remember his words..."If anything happens to him, I'm coming after you") wouldn't that be a nice idea for an episode, for one it can be a story for another that's a way how they can bring back Wheeljack

And with the big brawn gone, they can easily replace him with the next choice, Ironhide, he has toys coming out, he can replace Bulkhead as the big brawler and it would be a good way to introduce him, especially if he's not the autobot introduced in the upcoming episode, I forget it's name at the moment but I think that autobot would be Hot Shot

Well that's my thought on the subject, I could be right, and I could be wrong, I know other people have diffrent thoughts, so lets hear them, who do you think they will kill off in the upcoming episodes? and again Bulkhead lovers, I'm just guessing based on facts I've noticed, I still haven't done Decepticons or humans yet

2. Moonlight1102

Moonlight1102 Banned

Arcee death predictions in 3, 2, 1....

EDIT: Last time I'll make an Arcee death joke. Promise.

3. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I agree that it may be Bulkhead espically all of the facts you've pointed out. The writers said that Miko's going to have major character growth and what better way to do it then with Bulkhead dying? I like the big lug myself I really do but sadly it all points to him form the looks of it. Aslo a neat idea about Wheeljack goes on a revenge spree when he hears Bulk's death and Arcee may try to stop him so it could be a good character episdoes for her.

However I think Optimus may die in the series finale along with Megatron because that seems to be a good route for them.

Bumblebee is certainly off limits of death since Hasbro's making him their own poster boy.

Arcee is VERY unlikely but if she does heaven forbid it would be at the end of the show.

Racther seems possible but not very likley. I mean what will the team have for a medic if he dies?

Starscream's death is arguably enevitable but it may not be for a while.

The only human death I can think of is Silas,but the writer may pull a fast on eand maybe kill off June or even Raf since what I've heard that Raf WAS orignally going to die.

Airachnid is also a canidate of death (Sorry Walnuts!:(  ) It may invole her trying to kill Arcee only to accadantly kill herself,or maybe MEgatron,Starscream,Or Soundwave kills her who knows?

Knockout is possible espcially that he think sthat Megatron's a little unstable and may becoem the victim of it.

Breakdown is another possiblty. It may have him give his life for Bulkhead or if Bulk dies it may trigger some remosr and shock into Breakdown whic could have him leave the Decepticons to join with Starscream for a while and maybe reforms and joins the Autobots.

Those are my thoughts.

4. jackgaughan

jackgaughan Interner Soldier

News Credits:
    While I hope it doesn't happen I think Bulkhead'll kick the bucket. Maybe Breakdown but he's to awesome to die, same with Knockout, Airachnid and Starscream. It might be Bumblebee but that'd be pointless he's had no character development yet it'd be a shame.

If Arcee dies it should happen after she comes to terms with her partners deaths and becomes a better person. Then dies a horrible death MWHAHAHAH!!!

5. Moonlight1102

Moonlight1102 Banned

Soundwave will die. Miko kills him.

6. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    I know its impossible. But please, Bumblebee... if not only for him hogging the toy shelf PLEASE kill him and DO NOT revive him into like "super bee with jet pack", "gold bug" or Zombeeeee" either.

7. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    NO.

8. Soundbytes

Soundbytes Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well Wheeljack has always been an inventor, so that could be another way to bring him back.

9. walnuts

walnuts Well-Known Member

Puh-lease! Airachnid ain't going anywhere :>!

10. Challenger

Challenger Loves Bumblebee

News Credits:
    I'm thinking that it's going to be Bulkhead. He's the easiest to replace at the moment and his death is the perfect way to make Miko grow up. He has also had enough screentime to where the audience will care about his death. Though if they don't want to have to make a new opening for the show, it could be Breakdown, Knockout, Soundwave, or Airachnid.

Arcee I'm doubtful that they'll kill since the Prime team seems to love her so much. Bumblebee hasn't had enough character development yet, so his death would be pointless (and if they kill him before he gets enough development I will forever regard the Prime writers as lazy, if teenagers can give him characterization so can they). I don't really see them killing off Ratchet, and I think it's too soon for Optimus to die. Starscream will die eventually, he always does, but season 2 is too early. Megatron probably won't be killed until the end of the series, if he dies at all.

For the humans I think all of the kids and June are probably safe. So either Fowler or Silas could die. Fowler would be a pointless death unless they want to introduce a new government agent. So Silas looks to be the most likely death for them. He's a villian and typically villians either get killed or locked up for the rest of their lives.

11. VincentMagius

VincentMagius Well-Known Member

I will be saddened if Bulhead dies. If only because we can never hear "Oh well. What? He's a jerk." every again.

12. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    Airachnid. She was okay from the start, but she just turned into random villain #2.

I'll stop before I go on about Arcee.

Ratchet and Soundwave can't die. They need development.

13. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    All of the other 'Cons always laugh at Soundwave's lack of muscles in the locker room. He is rather underdeveloped.

Ratchet: "Some 'Bots just develop later than others!"

14. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    She may not die though. Again this is just a guess mate so don't feel upset!

15. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Explosions?

News Credits:
    We've already had one death this season - Insecticon. IDK if he counts or not.

16. Moonlight1102

Moonlight1102 Banned

He's not a recurring character though.

17. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Except that he's not a major character thought the writers did say that the bodycount will be upgraded so the Insecticon's death counts a being part of the bodypile.

18. Drunk-Wheeljack

Drunk-Wheeljack MrTomo

The Insecticon's death was pretty gruesome (but awesome)

My bet's are on Bulkhead

19. walnuts

walnuts Well-Known Member

The Insecticon has a name guys...It's Jeff, and he left a family behind. Just think before you call him 'just another Insecticon'...he had feelings too.

20. Leather Elbows

Leather Elbows Dooper

News Credits:
    Bumblebee should die. He shouldn't be the poster boy of Transformers. In the movies it makes sense but in this show he's been a background character. I don't want Ratchet to die because he is awesome. Soundwave should tare Bumblebee apart!