Major Sale: Timlines Thundercracker/Dirge/Thrust, other BC Exclusives, more

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Trentulas, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Trentulas

Trentulas Born on Monday

News Credits:
    We all make cars turn into robots... can you help me turn robots into a car?

All things must come to an end, and that includes my car.

The old girl is a 1994 Kia Sophia who finally sputtered her last last week. As of right now it is in the shop, where mechanics will surely attempt to raise it briefly in some sort of zombie-like state. This won't last long, however. I need to get a new car, and that means money for a down payment. I was gearing up for this anyhow, but this has hit earlier than expected.

Here's the deal, I'm out to raise some cash right fast to get this taken care of, and I'm looking for your help. I've got several ways to get this cash together, and here they are:

Step 1: You Buy My Robots, I do not Drink Your Milkshake

Here's the situation: I've got lots of Transformers. This is a seriously large collection and I'm looking to trim it anyway. I'm going to be starting off with the 'premium' stuff and will move down to the more mundane offerings as time goes by. My goal? Reduce my collection by 50% and raise enough money to get a new car.
    You get robots for your own collections or for your kids, and you also get my solumn promise that I will not, literally or metaphorically, drink your milkshake from a distance with a room-length straw. Quality merchandise and security against milkshake theft. What more can you ask for?

From Games Of Deception

Timelines Thundercracker $125
    Complete, Nm, With Spec Card & Instructions
    Timlines Thrust $200
    Complete, Nm
    Timelines Dirge $200
    Complete, Nm, With Spec Card & Instructions
    Timlines Huffer $30
    Complete, In Baggie, With Spec Card

From Descent Into Evil

Timelines Ironhide SOLD
    In Baggie, Complete, No Paperwork
    Timelines Deathsaurus SOLD
    Timelines Fallback ON EBAY
    Timelines Dirge (Insecticon) ON EBAY
    Timelines Ricochet ON EBAY
    Timelines Buzzclaw ON EBAY
    Timelines Chromia ON EBAY

Other Stuff:

Otfcc 2004 Megazarak ON EBAY
    Opened For Display, Complete With Box, Paperwork, Nm
    Beast Wars Second Autolauncher $20
    Complete, Nm, W' Box/Paperwork
    Cybertron / Galaxy Force Black Fang Wolf ON EBAY
    Beast Machines Jetstorm (Ultra) $20
    Complete, Vg, W' Box
    Japanese Repro Hot Rod (Standard Version) ON EBAY

In addition to what's listed above, I have pretty much anything you can imagine from Armada on Through Cybertron. If there's a specific figure you want from that era, contact me with an offer.

Step 2: Gaming for Wheels
    "But Trent!", you say, "I'm not that into giant robots!" Well, while I question your patronage of this board, I've got you covered if your geekdom runs a different way. All Octavirate Gaming PDFs sold through RPGNow are 25% off! This includes ExorSystems, Inc and our Stock Art Collections for game publishers. Half of each purchase goes to my car, while the other half goes towards the general wellbeing of the company's other owner. Both of these are important things in the grand scheme of things. Once the car is purchased, this money will return to its original purpose: paying freelancers to do art for future gaming products.

If you prefer your gaming books pre-printed on paper, we have you covered there as well.

Step 3: Kunst Macht Auto
    I've got a lot of CGI Tfs built in 3d Studio. I can provide a high-resolution rendering of any of them, or generate a custom chacter (in terms of parts-swapping and recoloring... new model-work is way too intensive) from them for a paypal donation of $20. Supply a general pose, a setting, etc and I'll render it out at the size and resolution you want and email it to you. For examples, check my deviantart page.

Basic Rules:

1. Has to be based on a character model I have available to me, the following list of 'toy models' applies (Cybertron Ransack/Dawn of Future's Past Rattrap, Dawn of Future's Past Megatron, Energon Skyblast, Armada Hoist/Dawn of Future's Past Dinobot, Energon Shockblast, BWII Dirge/All Similar MW Flipjets, Cybertron Clocker, Armada Cyclonus, Cybertron Buzzsaw, Tank Megatron, Laser Prime, Sinnertwin, Seeker Jet/Conehead, Decepticlone (small one), Energon Battle Ravage, Cybertron Shortround, Optimal Optimus). "Redecos" and simple swaps of heads and the like are possible to make new characters.

2. One character, basic pose. Anything overly elaborate or involving multiple characters will require a larger donation, as it requires processing and modelling time.

3. No X-rated situations.

4. Let me know your general resoltuion needs before I render, otherwise I'll have to assume a wallpaper setup is required.

5. All sales final. No refunds.

I will update this project as time/circumstances require. If you want to contact me you can do so via email at trenttroop@octavirate.com. Sales are first-come, first serve for the figures.

-Trent

2. Trentulas

Trentulas Born on Monday

News Credits:
    Deathsaurus has been sold.

Ironhide and Chromia are presently pending sale.

3. Trentulas

Trentulas Born on Monday

News Credits:
    Ironhide has sold, but Chromia is still for sale.

4. IhsantheCursed

IhsantheCursed Banned

Ummm..do you have a "Lay-a-way" program? lol..cause I REALLY want those GoD Seekers...but Im a broke SOB. :)  Already got Bugbite and Dreadwind.

5. Trentulas

Trentulas Born on Monday

News Credits:
    No layaway. But they are still available.

-Trent

6. metrotitan

metrotitan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    pm'd