Mailboxes Etc.?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Orion_Prime48, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    I did a trade with a friend of mine and he said he sent it by Mailboxes Etc. and from the Wiki page it says there a UPS affiliate. ive never done any business with them.....how do they work? or in other words how do they deliver

2. mecha

mecha Banned

mailbox etc stores got taken over by UPS a few years ago and converted to UPS stores...they ship via UPS or US postal mail...ask how your friend mailed it...if it was shipped UPS there should be a tracking #...you cannot track with the US postal mail via UPS because they do not offer delivery confirmation on their mail sent thru UPS stores...

3. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Even if they did offer Delivery Confirmation it wouldn;t track the package. DC only confirms delivery and maybe a couple steps along the way if you're lucky. It isn't meant to be an actual progress tracking system.

USPS does have such a system, and you can add it to packages, but I don;t know if UPS stores are able to do so.