Mail Order Ninja

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Fairlady_Z, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

Hopefully someone didn't already mention this but has anyone read this Tokyopop Kids Manga? It's done by an America writer/artist and parodies a lot of pop culture stuff including Transformers. Two entire ninja fight scenes are ripped off almost shot per shot from the movie. It's a pretty funny manga and has an art style that looks like it would fit in well with the original shows on Cartoon Network. The last time I checked Tokyopop had a preview of the first chapter with the first TF parody battle up on their website.

2. Spider Striker

Spider Striker ThisGuyWithTheYellowCap

I picked up the preview of this on Free Comic Book Day and thought it was pretty frickin' hysterical. I'm waiting till it gets a solo release 'cause as much as I like it, I don't want to buy a bunch of other crap to get it.

3. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

The first volume is came out in August. It's only $6. I got mine easily from Amazon.

For those of you who didn't see the preview:

"The White Dragon Clan must be stopped. No matter the cost."
    "Jiro."
    "One shall stand, one shall fall."
    "Why throw away your life so wrecklessly?"
    "That's a question you should ask yourself Nobunaga-san."

See total dialogue rip off. And Nobunga looks like Storm Shadow with a scar over one eye.

4. Spider Striker

Spider Striker ThisGuyWithTheYellowCap

Oop. I'd better get on that then. ^^;;