Magnus Revoltech

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by jestermon, Nov 21, 2006.

1. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So, I have been trying to find out where I am supposed to order the Magnus Prime 2 pack from what exclusive club is it that is offering it I am kind of confused any one know the details?

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Optimus Prime is a regular release. You can get him from Hobbylink Japan, BigBadToy Store, or one of the other site sponsers.
    Magnus is an exclusive, although HLJ is also listing the other exclusive (Korchima's Soltic from Dougram) so you might get it through them yet. Otherwise I'm sure BBTS will get a couple.

3. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Know

I know that Prime is a general release I have seen the preorder since they just had the grey proto pics, the thing.

I am wondering about that no one seems to answer(except you and I appreciate it) on any other board, they keep complaining about the white Magnus, the thing I am asking is where are they saying the Magnus exclusive is an exclusive at?

Some one said that they will be offered together so I was wondering if that meant as a 2 pack or sperately.