Magnus, Nemesis, PVCs, and more...

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by silentdarth, Feb 4, 2007.

1. silentdarth

silentdarth Josie's Daddy

Ebay:
    I am looking for any Ultra Magnus stuff, Alt Nemesis Prime, a Scorponok pvc (color), I also collect Grimlock and the dinobots, and any Prime or Megatron stuff I don't have. I've got a lot of them, so the search isn't quite as needy. I really like KOs and oddball stuff, so if you have anything I don't, I'll be glad to work out a buy or trade for them. So please, if you have anything, let me know and we'll work something out.

I was being vague as to get a larger base of what's available. But,
    I really Want the Laser Magnus repaint, THS02 Convoy, MP02, Revoltechs at a fair price.
    G1 Swoop unbroken, Machine wars Prime's trailer and gun, Machine Wars Megs and the Gobot Prime and Megs. KOs of any of the above are always cool.
    Hopefully, this will help make it clearer.
    Thanks for looking

2. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have a Costco Ultra Magnus MIB, but the prime was removed from it. Might this be exactly what you want?

3. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Need any WST Dinobots? I've got a Slag, plus both the normal and "prototype" red Snarl. The Snarls have some damage, however (one has a loose plate, a minor problem, the other has a 90% snapped dino head half), and would be comparably lower in price, if you want either. They could be good for something (especially the one with a loose plate, you can't tell by sight and it doesn't fall out too easily) and both are complete. Slag's mint and complete.

Just for kicks, if you don't have it, I'd be curious to hear what you'd be willing to offer for a Santa Commander (WST G2 Grimmy).

4. silentdarth

Ebay:
    I have a RID Magnus, but thanks for offering. I may be interested in pics of the WST Dinobots. The Santa one is neat, but I would prefer the non Santa one if you have it.

5. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    sounds like you need to clearaifly which ones you want

6. silentdarth

Ebay:
    Clarified.

7. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits: