Customs: Magnus into Optimus??

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Bobby Lemain, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Bobby Lemain

Bobby Lemain Cassette Man

Would it be easier to buy a (real) G1 magnus w/o the trailer and dye him into prime or the lmtd. ed black prime and learn how to dye...or just shell out $5 more dollars and just buy a POS prime w/o a trailer and try kitbashing 2 different ops to make one good op...?

If I try my hand at dying I'll learn a new technique, but first things first... if I go for dying will the pot i use but illegible for cooking in for future use? (cuz if the chemicals go wakko on my pot ill have to buy my mom a new one)

2. MacrossFA19

MacrossFA19 That son of a bitch!!!

Ebay:
    well just to save you from exploding yourself. You can't dye die cast. And as far as it be known you can't dye from darker to lighter. But you can strip the paint off and repaint it.

3. MacrossFA19

MacrossFA19 That son of a bitch!!!

Ebay:
    well just to save you from exploding yourself. You can't dye die cast. And as far as it be known you can't dye from darker to lighter. But you can strip the paint off and repaint it.

4. Bobby Lemain

Zomg, it slipped my mind that part of the cab was die-cast... crud. Magnus is white but I guess it doesnt matter anymore buecause I did some more research and it turns out, unless I find a specialty website, prime's hands are gonna cost me $10 extra... when the figure it self is 11...nty. Oh well, at least I won't "explode myself"

5. Bobby Lemain

Zomg, it slipped my mind that part of the cab was die-cast... crud. Magnus is white but I guess it doesnt matter anymore buecause I did some more research and it turns out, unless I find a specialty website, prime's hands are gonna cost me $10 extra... when the figure it self is 11...nty. Oh well, at least I won't "explode myself"

6. Xplosion

Xplosion Banned

nice but um why not just buy a pepsi prime and paint over the symbol unless there stickers and rip em off?

7. Xplosion

Xplosion Banned

nice but um why not just buy a pepsi prime and paint over the symbol unless there stickers and rip em off?

8. planetjacker

planetjacker Critters burn real good. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Another option is to pick up the up comming Encore reissue of OP himself.

9. planetjacker

planetjacker Critters burn real good. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Another option is to pick up the up comming Encore reissue of OP himself.