Magmatron, Megatron or Galvatron: Who would win in a fight?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GrimlockDinobot, Sep 22, 2009.

1. GrimlockDinobot

GrimlockDinobot Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hello TFW2005!

Thanks for reading and responding to my last thread.
    I think it's cool how a lot of you all brought up some good points!

I was wondering which Beast Wars Predacons would win in a all out battle!
    Would it be Beast Wars Megatron (in either his purple t-rex, transmetal of transmetal 2 form)? Would it be beast wars II Galvatron? Or would it be beast wars neo magmatron?

I really think Magatron would be the most prepared for battle.
    First of all, his has a great close combat chainsaw sword as well as a shield. I can definately take some serious hits in the close battles as well as have some strong firepower to provide in the long range battles. I think he is the most cunning and conniving Predacon General.

2. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    TM2 Megatron would beat the other two.

Transmetal Megs would only beat BW2 Glavatron since he has a better aerial mode.

But BW Megs would get whooped by the two of them.

BW2 Galvatron would be overwhelmed by Magmatron's 3 alt modes.

3. neoprimus01

neoprimus01 Jackpot

My vote goes to TM2 Megatron

4. Darkspeed

Darkspeed Avatar Freak

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Megatron would win for certain... The other two may be more ruthless, but Megatron is smarter, and very ambitious. He would probably play both of them against each other, and when the last one was left he would take them out.

5. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    Glad to see people who've I'm guessing never watched the series feel confident they can assertively weigh in on a discussion.

BWII Galvatron would kill the other two in about 3 seconds. In fact, his character has defeated both Megatron and Magmatron. At best, his true nature is unclear, he's Unicron only he forgot he was, or he's a diety on the same level as Primus and Unicron and forgot it, or he's just extremely powerful and eventually possesed by Unicron; the dubs, the manga, and other sources such as TV Magazine tend not to agree. He's insanely overpowered to say the least, to the point where his character suffers narcolepsy just to keep him from killing everyone and the series ends. Even so, he still holds off two competent rivals from taking over and defeats Lio Convoy more often then not. Even at the end, he wins, sealing off the Maximals in a wormhole and waiting until he's rescued and revitalized in BWNeo, where he takes over Cybertron by extending his will into Vector Sigma. By himself. No virus, no ubersneaky plan, just come in and conquer the planet with overwhelming force. A planet that was on lookout for him, with ships and the convoy council ready and waiting for his attack.

It took Lio Convoy, Lio Convoy Jr., the entire crew of the Gung Ho!, and Vector Sigma's champion Big Convoy with an upgraded Big Cannon with extra matrix power to defeat him. (Lio Convoy and Lio Jr. broke his chest gem open, the Gung Ho! crew ultra powered the Matrix, and Big Convoy combined said Matrix with his Big Cannon to create an even bigger BFG to shoot him to death with by exploding Galvatrons Spark.)

6. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

I guess TM2 Megatron would win. He's ambitious, smart, and his whole right arm throws flames!

7. GrimlockDinobot

GrimlockDinobot Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hey thanks for the info!
    Sounds like Galvatron is a beast!

8. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    Even just reading the thread title I was going to say this, but in a lot less detail. Galvy is a madman.

9. dragon21

dragon21 Active Member

Ebay:
    My vote goes to Galvatron based on the show...but from the toy point of view I love Megatron TM2

10. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Megatron, Yessss.

11. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    I'm loving these BW leader match-up threads!

*Bows to Pravus' informative post.* I'm gonna turn to you for all my BW2 and Neo questions in future! I've watched both series in their entirety myself, but obviously there are little things about them that i still am not entirely clear about (since they're in Japanese).

Btw, i think Big Convoy's Matrix-upgraded canon was called the 'Matrix Buster'.

On topic, i was thinking between TM2 dragon Megs or BW2 Galvatron. These two seem to be the most powerful. But it depends on what stage BW2 Galvatron we're talking about also. The BW2 Galvatron that Lio Convoy faced seemed sinister, held unknown levels of power and came across as a little insane, but he was still a threat that could be reasonably contained. By the end of BW Neo, he had been revived as the new body of Unicron, so he obviously was radically empowered more than he was in BW2 then. If we're talking 'Galva-cron' here, there's no doubt that he'd be supremely more powerful than TM2 Megs and Magmatron combined.

Looking at pre-Unicron BW2 Galvatron, he has the most formidable robot form and alt modes out of the three Predacon leaders imo. You don't stand in this guy's path when he's in drill-tank or dragon mode! He has the advantage in power and force.

BW Megs is probably the best at scheming and planning out of the 3 Predacon leaders. But he'd stand his best chance if facing off against the other 2 in his TM2 body, which gives him powers of fire and ice as well as increased strength. He'd need those advanced abilities along with his brains to give him the edge over the other 2.

Magmatron probably possesses the most traditional warrior instincts and values out of the 3, which is one of the reasons that he has a heated, but respctful rivalry with Big Convoy. He'll fight with all his strength and ability to the end, which will take him an admirable distance in battle. But in the face of greater powers and minds, i think Magmatron is likely to lose in the end to BW2 Galvatron and BW TM2 Megatron. He might beat BW Megs in his first or second TM T-rex forms though, due to having a superior 3-form combination body made up of three beast modes.