Magic the Gathering: Online. Anyone play?

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Recall, May 10, 2010.

1. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    I've been playing Magic the Gathering on and off since 2001 and when my circumstances changed so I couldn't go to many local tournaments I took to playing online.

After what feels like an 18 month absense i've recently got back into the swing of things and I was wondering if anyone else here played? Now with a new expansion out maybe some of you may be up for some games or multiplayer craziness? :D 

2. Chrono Grimlock

Chrono Grimlock Perfect By Nature

News Credits:
    I'm playing the Duel of the Planeswalker on the Xbox. I haven't played in many, many years but it's good times.

I've been meaning to dip my feet into the Online Game though and maybe now is a good time.

3. Argroh Valdios

Argroh Valdios Well-Known Member

if I were... I would at least have a question answered

When selecting your first (free) deck, can said deck be ANY of the available theme decks that have been released up to that point?

4. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    I'm pretty sure its restricted to that of the current core set...but i'm not sure as i'm not upto date with whats available to people who newly sign up. Yet I do know that your $10 start up fee grants you access to enough to get you going.

5. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    Didn't think anyone here would be into this type of stuff, oh well. Had to at least ask :)