mad props to ages 3 and up

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by wheeljaxx, May 2, 2007.

1. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

I ordered one of teh swoop remakes when a3u was first offering them, so i got one with grimlock sword and unpainted face. well, today, without any notice, i recieve an envelope from A3U with a Swoop sword, and a painted face. I have ordered quite a few things from a3u and have never had an issue, and only know positiv dealings. this just pushes them over the top for me.

the ONLY downfall is that for some weird ko-ish reason, the painted swoop face is about 10% SMALLER than the unpainted one, and will not stay in the slot, so, with no fault of A3U, i have a uselss painted swoop face, since i painted the unpainted one when i forst got it, but man, teh customer service at A3U is just so darn good.

i just had to get that of my chest

Thank you A3U for the amazing service.

2. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Yeah, they are great. I ordered some stuff from them a while back and they threw in some little PVCs I didn't order. At fist I was pissed cause I thought they screwed up my order and sent me the wrong thing. Then I found the chrome 20th Prime stacks in the box and saw that they were just awesome by giving me free stuff. :D 

3. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Translatorminator

News Credits:
    Been waiting a month now for the Evac I bought from them... but we just found out the parcel is going back and forth between Richmond and Montreal for no apparent reason. We'll see what happens...