Mad Dog McCree on the Wii?

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Pravus Prime, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    I'll admit it, the one thing I love about the Wii is that it's getting some good (and bad) light gun style games. One of the games that intrigued me was Mad Dog McCree: Gunslinger, a three in one pack of the original, the sequel, and the similar in style Bounty Hunter, all ports from the original laserdisc arcade games. Especially when early word was that it would be between $14.99 and $19.99 to start out with.

However, near as I can tell it has come out in the US, but not that I could tell. Wal-mart, Target, Best Buy, TRU, and Gamestop all not only don't don't carry the game in store or online, but several of them had never heard of it. That would probably be enough to make me think the game has been delayed, especially as my Google Fu only shows overseas stores with it in stock. However, there's also a few on eBay, including one from a guy in Texas.

So, what's the deal?

2. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    IGN shows it was released sometime in June. I tried looking at several online stores for you and just like you came up with nothing. The publishers site isn't any help either. Maybe it had a low production run. If you have a local Play N' Trade try there. With Gamestop not showing the game I would say your going to have a hard time finding it. You may have to go to e-bay for it.

Edit: I Googled it and got this list for you. Hope it helps.

From Google Products:

Newegg.com

Buy.com

HSN

DeepDiscount

ANTOnline.com

Superduperclub

vpgames.com

A1Books

FatGamer.com

3. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    Thanks!

I never thought of looking at Deep Discount, and there's some other stuff there I've been thinking about getting, so I may get it from there.