Customs: MacrossFA19's Custom Toy Box

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by MacrossFA19, Jan 5, 2010.

1. MacrossFA19

MacrossFA19 That son of a bitch!!!

Ebay:
    Well I have been doing custom Transformers for a little over 12 years now, and for the last 3 or 4 years I started getting into action figures. I have been selling my customs on Ebay and a few comic/toy shows since I started getting into Kitbashing and painting. Over the last few years I have been getting requests through Ebay and a few websites for certain Transformers, and from there I moved on to commisions.
    Like other kitbashers, I use quality paints and materials. I make sure my customers are satisfied, they get what they want and feel that what they are paying for is going to last for many years to come. Whether they are just for display, or for play,(even I still play and transform them), I make my customs to the specifications of my customer. I strive for the satisfaction, quality, and play-bility of my customers need.
    I started building a website, with pictures and descriptions of my work. Hopefully it will be done this year.
    But if you would like to contact me for information, you can PM me here at Procustomizers.com or email me at MacrossFA19@verizon.net

Here a few pictures of some of my customs. i hope you enjoy them:) 

RoTF Voyager Nemesis Prime w/ spark LED​
    [​IMG]
    RoTF Sideswipe and Sunstreaker alt. mode​
    [​IMG]
    RoTF Sideswipe and Sunstreaker Bot mode​
    [​IMG]
    RoTF Voyager Megatron​
    [​IMG]
    RoTF Voyager Megatron alt. mode​
    [​IMG]
    RoTF Ravage​
    [​IMG]
    Animated "The Fallen"
    [​IMG]
    Animated Acid Storm​
    [​IMG]
    Animated Acid Storm Alt. mode​
    [​IMG]
    Animated Thrust​
    [​IMG]
    Classics Menasor​
    [​IMG]
    Classics articulated Insecticons​
    [​IMG]
    Classics Galvatron​
    [​IMG]
    Classics Shockwave​
    [​IMG]
    Classics Devastator​
    [​IMG]
    Sigma 6 style Halo Master Chief​
    [​IMG]

And those are just a few of the many figures I have made over the years.

2. goobahead1

goobahead1 Random TF figure master

Ebay:
    i cant email you

my email wont let me!

btw the custom of rid megatron you made into bw megatron has beeen my dream figure ever since i found the art!