Macross Yamato 1/48 Roy VF-1S w/ armor and custom stickers

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Prometheum5, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Prometheum5

Prometheum5 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hi all,
    I posted this on another site but it's not moving, and I'm really looking to get rid of them to get some cash.

I'm trying to minimize my Yamato collection now that most of it sits in storage anyway. I've got a MIB complete 1/48 VF-1S Roy and MIB Super/Strike armor set. Both have been removed for display only, and have Takatoys stickers applied well (These stickers are far superior to the Yamato sheet that comes with the toy, as they are thinner, have crisper printing, and stick better, and cost around $30 when I got them). Pictures are a bit tricky, as I'm at school in Mass while the stuff is at home in NY (my mom will pack them up well and ship them), but feel free to take a look at some of my model galleries, and you'll see that I have an attention for details, and the stickers are well-cut an nicely applied; The NO STEP wing stickers might not be applied, I honestly cannot remember. The Valk is the Roy reissue from a couple years ago (either 3rd or 4th) and has no problems... one of the hips was gummed up and cracked when I first removed it from the box, but a replacement set of hip sockets was bought and installed... the broken one is probably still in the box. The rest of the Takatoys sheets are included in the boxes, as are the complete Yamato paperwork. I'd like to get $180 for the set, and am not breaking them up. I'm open to reasonable offers as well. Now for the important stuff:

I am only selling in the US, and buyer will pay actual shipping cost, most likely for Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation.
    Buyer can pay via PayPal (NON-CC) or USPS Money Order.
    I have a couple Junkion Feedback as a buyer and a straight trader, and can direct you to the ebay feedback for the account I use with my mom if you want to see more.

I also have a 1st edition Yamato 1/12 Scopedog which has been played with but well kept in a medium-condition box, complete. This is the figure I developed an elbow mod for the mold to allow greater than 90 degree bending, essentially giving the elbow one more ratchet click of motion by removing some material. I don't know what to ask for this, but it's complete with all paperwork and taking up space. I have a couple pictures showing the effects of the mods I can dig up if anyone's interested... it's a great piece for a detailed custom paint job, but I've simple got too many of these guys.
    Thanks! PM if interested,
    Ben

2. Prometheum5

Prometheum5 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bump... I know there's some Macross fans here, and this is a great way to get the definitive mecha from the series if you haven't already got one.