Macross, Robotech, Mospeada Stuff for Sale!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by kiririth, Feb 5, 2010.

1. kiririth

kiririth Well-Known Member

Time to clean house and sell some extra items in my collection!! I'm on the SSL and will only accept paypal via personal payment or if you want to pay with paypal debit/CC, then you'll have to pay the extra fees that go along with it. I also live in the Los Angeles area and would be happy to meet up with anyone. Prices slightly negotiable and am willing to trade for stuff so send me your list if you have trade items.

All prices do NOT include shipping

Here's what I got! Hopefully I'll update it with more stuff later:

Doyusha 1/44 Diecast VF-1A (opened and displayed, has landing gear and comes in original box) $10
    [​IMG]

Loose Revoltech Lot VF-1S and VF-1J (sold as is, no extra missiles/fastpacks, VF-1J has gun and stand) $20
    [​IMG]

Loose Super Deformed Lot - Includes SD VF-1J Max with Fastpacks (complete), SD Blue Alpha Morpher (Complete), SD VF-1S Roy (metallic-ish, complete), 2 VF-1J Miriya Partformer Gashopon (missing other parts, displayed in Fighter), 1 PVC VF-1J Max Gerwalk figure, 1 PVC VF-1j Miriya Gerwalk Figure $20
    [​IMG]

Loose Destroid Lot - Includes matchbox Tomahawk (complete, stickers applied), Matchbox Defender (complete, stickers applied), Diecast monster (as is, missing canons), mini Phalanx, gashapon Tomahawk fig $25
    [​IMG]

Gakken 1/35 Blue Legioss/Alpha from Mospeada/Robotech (Loose, but in great condition, tight joints, recast gun, missing spring in 1 knee but VERY white and no yellowing) $90
    [​IMG]

Macross 7 Lot - Includes original Bandai VF-17 (Complete, tight joints), KO VF-19 Kai with gun (missing metal head plate cover), KO VF-19 Blazer (Complete) $40
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking! Will try to post more later. Will accept reasonable offers as well. PM me in interested. Thanks!

2. kiririth

Toynami Super Poseable Lot - Includes Super VF-1R, Super VF-1J Max, Strike VF-1S Hikaru (SDCC Exclusive), Last Stand VF-1S Roy (SDCC Exclusive), VF-1D Trainer (SDCC Exclusive) $30
    [​IMG]

Toynami 1/100 Lot - Includes VF-1S Hikaru (SDCC Exclusive), VF-1A Hikaru, VF-1A Max (Panel lined), All are complete for the most part, I\'ll include all the extra parts in a zip lock baggie $30
    [​IMG]

Yamato 1/72 YF-21 with Fastpacks (Item is loose, but i have all parts and box as well) SOLD!
    [​IMG]

Yamato 1/72 YF-19a Blue Game Edition ( Item is loose with box and parts, Has paint scratch on leg as you can see) Still a pretty cool paint scheme that Yamato has yet to replicate, so unless i can get around the same price i paid for this i\'ll probably keep it. =] $60
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yamato 1/60 V2 VF-1D Virgin Road MISB (Item is brand new never opened!) $101
    no picture at this time but can take one if needed.

Thanks for looking!

3. kiririth

YF-19 sold! PM's replied to