Macross "Complete Collection" release

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Spider Striker, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Spider Striker

Spider Striker ThisGuyWithTheYellowCap

Anyone happen to know if this has any of the special features that were included with the individual volumes?

And if not, why the @#$%ing hell is it suddenly 8 discs?

2. RabidYak

RabidYak Go Ninja Go Ninja Go

If were talking about the ADV set here, then i'd assume so since the singles were 8 discs total if you include the extras disc in the first volume.

Have you not got SDFM on DVD yet then? You missed the best oppertunity when they were flogging the reboxed AnimEigo set for $40 earlier in the year.

3. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
  4. Spider Striker

Spider Striker ThisGuyWithTheYellowCap

I started buying ADV's dub, but fell behind after #2, and now some of them have gone out of print/stock. I figured buying the just-released box would be easier/cheaper than tracking the missing volumes down, but if they are without the special features (which ADV has done before with box sets), I'll just start hitting eBay. I enjoyed the features, especially the VA commentary.

And I do sorta have a reading problem, as I just can't keep of with subtitles half the time. Thanks for the tip though.

Also thanks for mentioning the extra disc that came with volume 1. I had compeltely forgotten about it.