Machine Robo Eagle Robo/Gobot Leader-1

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Reviews' started by ubertenorman, May 20, 2016.

1. Mormolyce

Mormolyce Well-Known Member

Massive necro... just got one of these guys. Overall, really cool. The alt mode is just adorable, and comes together really nice and flush. It's even good from the bottom side. Doesn't even look like a Transformer (or Gobot as it were)... almost like a model kit or anime vehicle figurine or something. I dig it.

The robot mode is pretty cool, my only negative would be the head which is a little too alien-bike-helmet for my tastes. Also the neck... just me or does it not tilt back far enough? If someone made a head a bit closer to the original head I think he'd be perfect. The transformation engineering is really good, it's a bit fiddly getting the arms folded into the chest at first (bit of squeezing plastic past plastic) but once you finally get it right it all clicks satisfyingly into place.

Overall a really fun figure who is cute as a button in jet mode.

2. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

The jet mode is great, the neck is a problem for me

3. DocSeth81

DocSeth81 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    i'm a big fan of this figure, I've had him for a year or two or so. I just wish Machine Robo would come out with more of the main gobots