M edits for The Last Knight

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by supernova222, Oct 11, 2017 at 11:19 AM.

1. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Here are the edits I would make to the last knight to make it, to me, a betterish film. Please give feedback and suggestions

· Barricade cosmetic change, has his original looking concept head and is black rather than blue

· Bee doesn’t have reassemble powers

· Wheelie is replaced by brains(makes more sense given AOE)

· Strafe is also returned

· No mini dinobots

· More protoforms/refugees at junkyard

· Lennox pushes more for trying to patch things up with the autobots to solve things then release decepticons.

· Topspin has his own head

· No siri voice, bee just has difficulty speaking again(meant to represent his adjusting to the voice box and build up to speaking reveal)

· Less NASA tony hale, only his intro and the “is it a threat?” scenes for him.

· Slipstream is introduced, she and barricade are at the TRF meeting

· Cons are tougher in town fight, bee and barricade throw down

· All three dinobots show up at town, only dreadbot dies and dinobots drive the rest off

· Burtons family history cut out and witwiccans trimmed, just an order who hide TF history, his family was part of, plus other history people plus sam.

· We then get quick scenes of what the bots and cons are doing: brains and Izzy are repairing hound, others worried about bee. Cons licking their wounds, slipstream reports cade heading to London and suggests letting him find the staff for them, megs agrees but sends barricade to tale them anyway.

· In London, bee and barricade fight again, after beaten barricade is told by megs to meet up with other cons

· Sub is specifically said to be a female autobot damaged during WW2

· We get an extra scene on cybertron of quintessa ordering nemesis prime to execute a few autobot prisoners as a show of loyalty, he coldly does it and she then sends him off to earth

· Bee is shown climbing into knight chamber just before nemesis arrives

· When daytrader delivers ship, the dinobots, and jimmy, are left to guard scrapyard

· When attacked, OP notices the mark on megs face, realizing how he returned

· After cades pep talk, OP has a few more seconds of regret and thought before he rallies the knights

· At stonehenge,bulldog and skyfire also fire on cons with soldiers. mohawk blasted here, barricade & onslaught retreat with his head while fliers head for cybertron.

· Optimus joins bots on ship, apologizes to bee, who hound is repairing. Bonding conversation/ moment between them. OP rides dragonstorm from ship.

· Cogman came as well, decapitates nitro zeus and become his new head to fight but is eventually killed by megatron.

· Military decide on changing mission

· Slipstream bails out when chamber falls

· Longer fight between OP and megs(who doesn’t lose arm)

· Shot of Vivian and hot rod saying goodbye

• Like Like x 5
  2. Russian fan

Russian fan Proud Autobot Ally TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Interesting, but I don't think it would save the movie:( 

• Like Like x 1
  3. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Cool. I would also add the allspark, at least Quintessa mentions it.

Megatron kills at least one Autobot

Wheelie can stay, he knew of the seekers locations.

Longhaul instead of Onslaught, and Nitro has his ksi head. And his name is just nitro

A quick 30 sec scene of Optimus and Megatron before the war in cybertron

4. Ultrawave

Ultrawave Hey look, I have a title

News Credits:
    I don't think we should see Brains again. They left him in Chicago, and he seemed like he wanted to be left alone after all that. If Brains survived, then Wheelie did too. It isn't unreasonable to think that Cayde found him, but we should have gotten a short explanation and maybe him asking about Brains.

Bumblebee's regeneration ability could stay, as long as there was some indication and mention of it. Maybe Joshua or KSI allowed Cayde to study the raw Transformium, and he was able to "program" that new ability into Bee. It either can stay with an explanation, or get taken away.

Quintessa needs to mention Lockdown, and the other Primes, the Sun Harvester, the Matrix and the Allspark. Or alternatively, be confused when Optimus asks about them and the Creators. She is the great deceiver, after all. Maybe she's a different entity the Creators built and she's trying to pose as a god to defy Unicron.

Nitro Zeus can either keep Shockwave's head, or have his toy head that's a mashup of Shockwave and KSI Boss. It hints that there's something more to him and Shockwave, and that could be a nice little nod to Energon Shockblast and his brother Sixshot.

• Like Like x 1
  5. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    im pretty sure the only reason it was introduced at all was so OP could mess bee up in their fight as much as the writer/director wanted but he could still end up going back to looking like a fresh off the line camaro

• Like Like x 4
  6. Ultrawave

Ultrawave Hey look, I have a title

News Credits:
    That's exactly why

• Like Like x 1
  7. BumblebeeNotOP

BumblebeeNotOP Autobot Second-In-Command

News Credits:
    Wandering aimlessly in California as a VW Bug
    What about my attempt to save it? *look at sig lol

8. Russian fan

Russian fan Proud Autobot Ally TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I know about your fan-edit, but I'm too lazy to read in english so much and I'm biased, because I have COMPLETELY different my own fan-edit, which I've made in summer 2016. AOE and all promotional material were in good agreement with it. But it appears, that my version completely haven't Quintessa and Unicron and have different and very deep explaining of Nemesis appearance. It has big flashback with Knights of Temenos and Megatron's origin and half of the movie is on the Creators planet (without CGI background). Final battle is in the space, btw:D 

9. Bob evans

Bob evans Well-Known Member

My attempt to. I think me and BumblebeeNotOPs Films are the best there is. You should look at both of ours.