M custom Dark of the Moon Trailer

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by MayerPrime, Jun 14, 2011.

1. MayerPrime

MayerPrime Mike

2. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    nicely done! :thumb 

3. thien425

thien425 Well-Known Member

I saw this on youtube earlier today, and sure enough i looked to see if it would be here, and it was. Very nice job, and it blended together with the music way better than your inception version.

4. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    isn't there a separate forum for fan made videos?

5. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    yes, but even i have to admit that barely anyone goes there because of the news forum and this forum.

6. sharpy39

sharpy39 Sharpius Prime

News Credits:
    Saw it earlier and loved it! Welcome back to Youtube by the way. Check out my trailer at Sharpy39 on Youtube.

7. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    It's still the appropriate place for this to go in. It'll get more traffic if we get more good videos in there though.

On topic, nice choice of music. You did a good job of synching up the cuts to the rhythm of the music. Personally, I'd have tried to time more cuts with the strong beat of the piece, but there's probably not enough footage for that.

Good job on the last sequence with the Driller. That worked extremely well with the piece. As did the battle sequence with Optimus on his wings.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2011
  8. RebelMan

RebelMan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    just some suggestions:

• take the Decepticon Drones being shot down clip at the 00:52mark-00:54mark and use it to replace the Decepticon Drones being shot down clip at 1:38mark

• take the clip of Starscream landing behind Sam & Carly at the 1:45mark and place it right before the clip of Lennox, Bumblebee, Ratchet, & Sideswipe running down the street at the 1:36mark

• take the clip of Bumblebee running up the wall saving Sam & Lennox at the 1:49mark & place it right after the clip of Sam stabbing Starscream in the eye at the 1:37mark

• you should also add the clip of the building the Driller is wrapped around in Chicago actually crashing into the other building from the recent TV Spot right before it ends