Lunar Archivist's Ongoing Sales Thread

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Lunar Archivist, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Lunar Archivist

Lunar Archivist Well-Known Member

The time finally has come to clean out my closet. My rules are (as far as I can tell) pretty reasonable:

1. At the moment, I can only accept Paypal. If you wish to use another method of payment, send me a private message and we'll see what we can arrange.

2. No trades at the moment, please. I need money more than new stuff right now.

3. All prices are in Canadian dollars.

4. All prices do not include shipping.

5. The buyer is responsible for shipping costs and any associated import or customs fees. Also, I live in Canada, so bear in mind that prices may be slightly higher. However, I will ship your items whatever way you want me to, and, barring special arrangements, packages may come with complimentary insurance of up to $100.00 CDN depending on their size and the manner in which they are sent. Everyone will receive a scanned copy of their post office receipt. Additional insurance and tracking numbers can be provided, though, once again, buyers are responsible for all associated costs.

6. I don't accept returns or issue refunds unless the item is returned to me in the exact same condition in which it was sent out. In the event that an item gets lost in the mail, I will do my best to find out what happened to it and will refund you when I'm reimbursed by Canada Post. So please, be patient.

7. To minimize dissatisfaction, I have extensively described each item and will provide additional pictures upon request. I'll also be adding more images in the future.

8. No lowballing. Any inherently ridiculous or insulting offers - such as ones where I'd actually end up paying you to take the item off my hands (which someone did indeed try with me) - will be ignored and the individual added to my personal blacklist.

9. I'm open to the idea of holding something for a few days if you need some extra time to scrounge up cash. However, we must set up an exact date by which I will receive payment. Otherwise, the item will be back up for grabs.

Now that that's all said and done, on with the show! :) 

Games

Borderlands
    Xbox 360 version. Regular edition. Brand new and unopened, still in its original shrink wrap. - $30.00

Dead Rising 2
    PlayStation 3 version. Regular edition. Brand new and unopened, still in its original shrink wrap. - $50.00

DVDs

Catch Me If You Can
    Region 1. Full screen version. Slight damage to bottom right corner of insert, which is bilingual (French and English). - $6.00

Cry_Wolf
    Region 1. Full screen version. Brand new and unopened, still in its original shrink wrap. Bilingual insert (French and English). - $7.00

Old School: Unrated and Out of Control!
    Region 1. Full screen version. Brand new and unopened, still in its original shrink wrap. - $9.00

Poltergeist
    Region 1. Dual-sided DVD with standard and widescreen versions of the movie. - $6.00

Red Heat
    Region 1. Dual-sided DVD with standard and widescreen versions of the movie. - $5.00

Sister Princess - Volume 1: Oh, Brother
    Region 1. Comes with original love letter mini-booklet/insert. - $5.00

G1 Transformers

Seaspray
    Has scratches and gashes on rear left propeller, but is in excellent shape otherwise. - $3.00

G1 Transformers: Junkers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Powermaster Optimus Prime (Optimus Prime/cab only)
    Pretty rough condition. Stickers are messed up, has some rust on metal wheel rims and wheel screws, heavy chrome wear overall, two broken smokestacks, and a broker Powermaster release peg. However, the arms, legs, head, and front half of Optimus Prime's torso range from decent to very good shape and would be an excellent source of spare parts. - $6.00

Rippersnapper
    Has a bad case of jaundice, numerous rusted screws, a rusted right shoulder joint, and a broken tail. - $3.00

Scattershot
    Wings are missing and their attachment tabs are broken off, has a lot of wear around edges and some slight yellowing. However, the upper body is in good shape, the head is mint, and the cannon ejection mechanism still works, so this would make an excellent source of parts. - $6.00

Streetwise
    His stickers are shot, there's paint wear to his lightbar, and he's missing his hood, but he's in pretty good shape otherwise. - $3.00

Wheelie
    Has two deep gashes on his right arm, some paint wear, and has a missing canopy, but everything else is in excellent shape. - $1.50

2. Lunar Archivist

Bump.

3. Lunar Archivist

Bump.

4. Lunar Archivist

Bump.

5. Lunar Archivist

Bump.