Lugnut Stress Damage! WTF

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by adconx2, May 7, 2011.

1. adconx2

adconx2 Cybertron D-Block

Ebay:
    So I took my brand new RTS Lugnut that I got from Yahobby out from his box. As I was inspecting the tail portion of the plane, I notice there was a crack, were one of the screw goes in!! It looked like a weak point or maybe a stress fracture... WTF!! Damn, Damn, Damn! I waited 4 freaking weeks for this guy and now this, Damn! Theres no issue with transformation so I guess thats good. I really hope Hasbro release this guy in the states. To think I was going to leave him NRFB. Poor QA!! This got me think about all my unopen Transformers???!!

Attached Files:

2. Saberfrost01

Saberfrost01 元ロボ ダイユーシャ

That's nasty. AND FATAL. contact them and see if they can send out a replcacement.
    To me it looks like the srcew used in the tail is WAY TOO BIG FOR THE HOLE.

3. indie

indie Guns! More guns!

Sorry to hear that. i noticed a white stress mark in the tail portion of my Lugnut yesterday. i got angry since i only transformed him once. so i tried for the first time fixing with lighter and actually i managed to fix it.

but since you have a crack and not a simple stress mark, that's a real bummer.

4. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Having taken Lugnuts apart a few times I can tell you not to worry about it. there is another screw and a pin inside the hinge within the red part that will still hold the piece together even if that screw is removed, sucks that he came damaged though.

5. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

They should reprimand the hulking gorilla that shoved those 2 pieces together.