Lucky score at a Target in Tampa!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ASSASSINAWOKEN, Dec 12, 2006.

1. ASSASSINAWOKEN

ASSASSINAWOKEN Well-Known Member

I was out early after school tonight s I went first to a Wal-Mart hunting for Transformers and found nothing. I then stopped at a Target for reinforcement and boom I found an awesome lot on the shelves.

I found the new perfect condition Titanium Scourge, Classics Rodimus, and Classics Starscream. Rodimus and Starscream will most likely be opened, but I think I will wait on opening Scourge or I may keep him sealed.

In fact if a collector were there he or she would find Classics Optimus, Megatron, Rodimu, Starscream, Bumblebee, and Astrotrain on the shelves. I arrived just in time.

I have spotted Classics Jetfire at a Super Wal-Mart, but I did not ave the funds at the time so he is up next hunt.

Some tips I have found for hunting for Transformers at a Target or Wal-Mart and it is to wait till around 10:00 pm or later when they stock there shelves after a new truck arrives. Target I believe it more towards the morning as they stock over night and are closed while stocking.

Dam good!

AA

2. Blunticon

Blunticon The Oddjob

Great finds, and that lucky store stocked with all those badass Transformers.

3. Drake

Drake Smooth Is Smooth Baby

4. KidDynamite

KidDynamite don't know nothing Veteran

Hauls are more of a Toyark thing...but congrats.

5. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's cool, but the items you mentioned are pretty well saturated across North America at this point, with the possible exception of Classics Jetfire, which remains somewhat rare. Still, congrats.

6. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    Heh, I was reading too fast. Thought you found Titanium Rodimus for a moment there.

7. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Man, take all that stuff back and use the dough to get that Jetfire (okay, I guess tou can keep a few others too, but ditch the subpar Tits.). He's the best damn fig. to come out in a good, long while and I rarely say stuff like that.