Lucky Me

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Metal Chaos, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    I got 2 misb TFs on the way and both were figs I have been looking for a long time.

I got Cybertron GF Vector Prime from a seller through Amazon for a lot cheaper than other places have him and he was the last one being sold for that price.

Then on BBTS I got the last MISB Classics Jetfire for pretty damn cheap, this is great for me because when the Classics first started I only got Megs, OP and Starscream and by the time I could afford the rest of them the movie line was out so I had to resort to eBay and it's jacked up prices but I did find a few good deals, CJ for $11 and Grimlock for 9 plus S/H via HTS. Now I have Jetfire on the way and the ONLY Classics figure I have yet to get is Ramjet (I already have all 3 deluxe Universe Classics). I feel so lucky.

2. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    Congrats man! Both are fun toys

3. Metal Chaos

News Credits:
    They look fun. I like the Classics Jetfire way better than the Henkei Skyfire and the Gold Vector Prime looks so much better than the white one. Vector Prime should arrive tomorrow and Jetfire should ship soon. :D  :D  :D  Both these figures look absolutely amazing, can't wait to add them to my collection.

4. Metal Chaos

News Credits:
    Vector Prime arrived before I posted this apparently, they just placed him in the mailbox instead of on the stoop. He must have gotten superheated in the mailbox cuz he had some parts be hard and others soft, I remedied it by placing him in the freezer for a while and now he's no longer soft. He's a great figure, I love him in both modes. I had kind of thought he could hold safeguard in his hand like a target master but I see that he just clips onto his wrist, oh well now he won't get in the way for he dual wields his swords :D 

5. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

gf vector prime looks so much better then the first american version lol! though i still want to have the japanese version :(