Lucky finds ^_^

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Omega Supreme-1, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Omega Supreme-1

Omega Supreme-1 Autobot Sentinel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, i'm sure this is going to make a lot of people frustrated to hear. Though i'll start off with a lighter blow, by sharing some of my older un-reported grabs. Earlier in late September, I was about to snap 3 of the Classics Minicon packs from Walmart for 2 bucks each. I got the Dinobots, Autobot Rescue, and Decepticon Demolitions teams. At that same Walmart, I later picked up Classics Voyager Prime for only 5 bucks in a Walmart clearance aisle. My good friend Primevil was also able to pick himself up a Classics Jetfire for 5 bucks too! My most recent haul though led to PE wanting to make a snatch and run XD I was able to get Concept Camaro Bumblebee for only 5 bucks!! That's right, half off the regular price and still 100 percent sealed.

Right now that leaves my Movie Transformers count at...6! I've picked up Bonecrusher, Barricade and Bumblebee from the Walmart pack, Target exclusive G1 deco Jazz, and Target exclusive Robovision Prime in the past. Hopefully, i'll be able to bolster my Decepticon forces with the Deep Space Starscream. Unfortunately, like most people, Best Buy exclusive Metallic Megatron escaped me D= Unfortunately, Brawl doesn't really interest me in the slightest. His role in the Movie was minimal, and his design doesn't really appeal to me. I hope to get Blackout and DLX Scorponok eventually though.

2. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    Congrats on the great prices and finds. I did get 5 classics primes for $5 each a while back, made great gifts to my brothers and such. Bought Cybertron Prime and got Metroplex for free, that was a good day.

3. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I scored Ultimate Bumblebee at Zellers for $29.99, they fuc$ed up the price.

4. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

The way it's been going around me, I think anyone who's gotten an 08 Bumblebee is lucky.