Lucky Draw Metroplex to be Sold at Bot-Con 08'

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by ben2099, Apr 25, 2008.

1. ben2099

ben2099 Well-Known Member

Hello all,

My name is Benjamin Davis. I have a few friends that are dealers at Bot-Con this year, and they are going to help me out selling a one of a kind item. The item is the Lucky Draw Megaloconvoy, or Cybertron Metroplex. This item is limited to only 16 pieces in the whole world, as reported by Lucky Draw Transformers, and is a piece of transformers history.
    I do know the value of this piece, so I am going to set a price of 1500 dollars or Best Offer at the con. What this means is that the first person that is willing to pay me 1500 will get the item, but I will keep track of different offers with names and phone numbers, and If no one offers 1500, I will go down the list of highest offers until I find a reasonable price that still wants the item. The item will only be available Saturday, so if ya want it, make sure to see me then.

Pics of what the item looks like (courtesty of Luckydrawtransformers.com)

http://www.luckydrawtransformers.co...draw/toy-gallery/1101/Gold+Megalo+Convoy.html

(The one I have I got from MightGaine, so it will be the one at the very end)

Alrighty, if you have any questions, pm me

2. ultraconvoy

ultraconvoy Banned

News Credits:
    can i get the gold little convoy ? I had to ask.....:) 

3. ben2099

ben2099 Well-Known Member

*chuckles*

If there was one, I might say yeah, but the last one produced, the one in my possession, had the galaxy convoy in his regular chromatic colors

I'm not sure if this increases or decreases value

ben2099