Love you forever

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Latias Prime, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Latias Prime

Latias Prime I'm only slightly crazy!

This is just a little something I came up with while I was looking at the picture of the ROTF version of my fan character Sapphire, Optimus Prime's daughter. It basiclly Sapphire telling about her relationship with her father. I hope you enjoy it.

Love you forever

Today is my six hundred and twenty-five thousandth “birthday”, as Sennie calls it. She says that a birthday is the anniversary of your creation, the day you were brought into this world. According to her, humans usually celebrate it with a party, serving a tasty treat call a birthday cake, and giving presents to the person whose day it is. Very similar to our tradition of celebrating our hatching day, except we don’t have a cake.

But there was no party. Instead we flew to Shanghai, off to fight a Decepticon or two. I was nervous. This was my first NEST mission ever. I almost broke down in the plane, but Dad wrapped his arms around me and calmed me down.

Dad…one of the most powerful Transformers around. Wise, commanding, brave, there are many things you can say about Optimus Prime. But a father? No one really expects that. But he is my father, and he loves me.

Daddy used to tell me bed time stories about the old days, back before Cybertron was a united world. There is one about a Princess of the Wind tribe, who was stolen from her home in the Zephyr Forest by the Shadow Tribe and taken to their castle in the Mountains of Midnight, where she was to be the bride of the King of Shadow. She was rescued by her lover, the Prince of the Light Tribe, and after much slashing and destroying of enemies, the two became mates.

Is it a true story? It could be. I like it because the Princess of the Wind Tribe didn’t just stand there and wait to be rescued. She destroyed all the bots that the King had guarding her, pulling out a hidden knife and plunging it into their sparks. She met her lover half way through her escape, and together they killed the King of Shadows, who wanted to use his evil powers to cover Cybertron in darkness. I love the way Daddy tells it, and he always goes into a detailed description of how beautiful the Princess was, how she had huge wings that allowed her to fly high into the sky. And every time Dad was finished with the story, and I was half asleep, he would caress my own wings and whisper in my audio pickups “Grow strong, my little sparkling.”

Those were the peaceful days, of course. My mother, Elita-1, was alive then, and she was the most beautiful Transformer in the universe. She always knew how to make me feel better when I had hurt myself, or if the boys at school had been picking on me. I…really miss her.

If it wasn’t for my parents, I wouldn’t be here. You see, I hatched from my energon pod very early, about one human year and six months into my two year gestation period. Dad was there when I emerged from my pod, a weak little thing struggling to live. He picked me up and held me close to him, calling my mother for help. They held me until my Spark pulse went down and I stopped shivering. Then they took me to a medical center, where I was placed in Intensive Care. But without them, I would have died.

It was Mom who came up with my name. She suggested Star Sapphire, because my optics are as blue as sapphires and shine as bright as the stars. Of course, it’s shortened to just Sapphire for everyday use, but Mom used to call me by my full name whenever she got mad with me.

Why isn’t Mom here with Dad and me on Earth? She…this is hard for me to say, but… Lord High Protector Megatron, leader of the Cybertron Army and Dad’s foster brother, he…killed her. She was the first casualty of the Autobot-Decepticon war.

Why? Why did Lord Megatron kill Mom? He and Dad were brothers, maybe not in a genetic sense but still brothers. Megatron never wanted to do anything to hurt my father, but…

I don’t understand.

Sennie says that there are many things I don’t understand yet. She says that as I grow older, I will begin to understand many more things about how the universe works, like “why do lovers fight?”Or “Why is there war?”

But when I see my father’s face, everything bad just goes away.

I may not be the strongest Autobot or the fastest, but there is one thing I have that no one else has: love for my leader that goes far beyond anything that the others have. And that love will carry me through my battles, until I am back in my daddy’s arms.

I hope he never leaves me…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Poor Sapphire dosn't know what's coming next...

2. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    This looks really nice. Very interesting POV with this fanchar, looking forward to seeing where this goes.

3. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    This looks really nice. Very interesting POV with this fanchar, looking forward to seeing where this goes.

4. Swiftcat Prime

Swiftcat Prime Good always triumphs!

Cool idea, Optimus Prime having a daughter and showing the fatherly side of him. Can't wait to hear more about Sapphire.

5. cybertron2006

cybertron2006 Fly By Clockwork Pictures

REZVIEWED!!!

Nice story, BTW.

6. SavageThunder

SavageThunder 11th Doctor's Huntress

shows promise and i really love it! will u do more? please?