love and romance across enemy lines

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

question

what might a transformers series be like over time and how it would it go over with the fanbase if for once a series were to take a entirely unprecedented opportuinity to explore a all together new twist to optimus prime and megatrons personel pasts and their relationship wiht each other as enemies

basicly my idea is this

imagine what a series would be like if in this series megatrons character came across in every way possible as being a decepticon with a entirely male shell body in outward appearance alone and while this megatron also has the overall behavior and body language and even the voice and attitude and personality of a male character

underneath all that body armor and outer shell body the character's actual true body is that of a femme character instead

basicly imagine for a moment that this version of megatrons character knew a young orion in the time befoe the great wars

during that time as tthe two each got to know eachother over time their relationship deepened and evolved over time at a all together natural time and pace and saw them change and develope over time from being friends to lovers to being committed lovers to one another as spark mates in the times before the great war

basicly theirs would be a kind of romeo and juliet doomed love affair as relationships go due to each of their families having corrupt politicians and criminals as well with a further corrupted justice system contributing to it as well as inter city state fighting breaking out along the way over time

with the femme megatron carrying her and orions unborn sparklings and not evee being entirely aware of that fact by the time the two have been forcibly seperated from one another by their corrupted families

each beleives the other to be dead and each of them have cut off all ties and fully disowned their families over the matter for ruining thier lives with one another

as each of them went into hiding from their families each saw fit to channel their rage grief and anger in joining up with the opposing sides that would over time lead to the third great war over time

while in the female megatrons case she gave birth to their sparling young and had their care intrusted to a couple in a nuetral colony that left the war and cybertron behind for deep space and the chance of beginning life anew as a peaceful off world cybertronian colony

while optimus prime and megatron each went on to become the newly appointed leaders of their respective sides they would go on to develope a personel enmity with one another

though theirs would not be one of a deadly truly hateful nature as enemies due to each in their way respecting and even admireing the other for their skills and abilities both as a leader and also as a worthy opponent

by the time each of them have come to fully understand the others personel past and have fitted all the peices together thier enmity with one another has taken a srious u-turn in it developing into a enemy mine/dating catwoman kind of relationship over time

with each living thier lives learning to trust one another again as allies agaisnt a greater common enemy time and again and each having to sttruggle between loyalty to one another as they attempt to make their peace with one another and their loyalty to their respective sides /people/ beliefs and ideals

and with thier 2 surving children attempting to take part in the war as well over time this optimsu prime and this megatrons relationship could be compared to the one between goliath and demona of gargoyles and also the relationship between animated optimus prime and alita/black arachnia

i know i know i must be smoking some seriously good shit to come up with a seriously messed up storyline like this

i actually think this could make for a good storyline to explore over time

2. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

[​IMG]

3. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:

4. Crazy Ramjetty

Crazy Ramjetty marvel's got it good

too long, did not read but assumed it to be stupid

5. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Inb4SilverboltMeme

6. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Transsexual Megatron.

Robo-sex.

Megatron pregnant with Optimus' kids.

mfw:

[​IMG]

Never change, Genozaur. Never change.

7. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Not to mention having baby onions.

8. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Color me interested.

9. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

10. kaiserlisk

kaiserlisk THIS PLEASES GAGA

News Credits:
    ಠ_ಠ

This...made me forget what I was studying for tomorrow's Physics test.

11. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

12. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Transformers don't have traditional gender roles. More importantly, they don't have reproduction in a sense of how people do. Trying to humanize them is simply a giant game of "what-if" ... and this type of topic is best told through fan fiction. I suggest writing a story and posting it there rather than opening the topic for debate/discussion, as you may find that your views on this subject matter are yours and truly yours alone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.