Customs: lotussouljah's Wanted Custom Transformers list

Discussion in 'Requests' started by lotussouljah, Aug 19, 2009.

1. lotussouljah

lotussouljah Well-Known Member

I'm currently working on a couple of commissions from my list right now, as well as a ton of commissions prior to this thread that are not on the list. If you are interested in my list below, feel free to PM me BUT I may not be committed financially immediately! Thank you for your time and understanding!!

Hey everyone, on top of a list of retail Transformers that I want, I'm also looking for commissions to work with various Radicons. I'm currently saving up for them like someone would save for a car! So if you're looking for a challenge, perfect a custom, would like to commission an item at a reasonable price, feel free to PM me and we'll talk! Let's have projects where both parties will be completely satisfied and stunned at the results! It'll be nice to see and own works from different customizers with different styles!

My "Rules" are simple: keep it G1ish (updated and new looks, add ons are always welcomed but stay within the G1 series), stay true to yourself and your style and most of all, let's have fun!!
    -I would also like to work closely with the artist, by that I mean updates whenever possible, sharing ideas and discussing the custom toy. A few times, I've seen the artist run away with an idea and show a completed product that was not in mind. Not only is that disappointing, but it's heartbreaking to tell the person that it's not right when they obviously put a lot of effort into it.

WARNING: Some projects may seem wacky and very ambitious. They are most likely to require quite a bit of kitbashing, reshelling, etc. So if you're not 100% sure, please give it some time before jumping in. But hey, part of the fun right? It's first come, first serve!! All right here we go!!

(Legend)
    Project.....Artist
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Classicsverse

Still up for grabs
    Gears, (using the Bendy Prime mold?)
    Hoist
    Cliffjumper, Porsche 924
    Blaster
    Skids, Honda City Turbo reshell please
    Acid Storm (à la KINGBOTZ)
    Throttlebots, G1 car accurate
    Omega Supreme
    Drift, Nissan S15

In talks (Remember, some of these might be up for grabs as the Radicon has only inquired about it)
    Alternators Bumblebee...........................wan_de_real
    Smokescreen, 280ZX.............................Wheel_Jack
    Bluestreak, 280ZX.................................Wheel_Jack
    Huffer.................................................Overhaulimus
    Cosmos...............................................kalron
    Seapspray...........................................grimlockprime
    Tracks, Corvette...................................Wheel_Jack
    Blurr...................................................RodimusDawg
    Roadbuster..........................................aprim
    Arcee.................................................frenzy_rumble
    Scourge..............................................Terrorcon_King
    Dinobots.............................................frenzy_rumble
    Devcon...............................................RodimusDawg
    Broadside............................................autobotx23
    Sixshot...............................................wan_de_real
    "Giant Autobot"....................................?????
    Trailbreaker.........................................spoonman
    Blitzwing.............................................spoonman(??)

In the works
    Brawn...................................................Overhaulimus
    Warpath................................................autobotx23
    Beachcomber.........................................autobotx23
    Galvatron..............................................RodimusDawg
    Perceptor.............................................spoonman
    Kup.....................................................spoonman
    Jazz, Porsche 935..................................encline

Completed
    Windcharger.....................SentinelPrime
    Sunstorm............................jicco
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/reque...customs/279571-lotussouljahs-insecticons.html.....rumble619
    Wheeljack..........................Jarrod
    Punch/Counterpunch...........zfeakye
    The Fallen........................SentinelPrime
    Megatron.........................SentinelPrime
    Alternator Stunticons.........xaviercal

Diaclone Returns "Botcon 2010"
    Based on WhiteMocha's fantastic digibashes (found here) and with his blessings, I've decided to make those digibashes a reality. I would like each custom to be made by a different artist and together, it would make an INCREDIBLE boxset.
    -Black Ironhide
    -Blue Bluestreak by nellie131
    -Red Mirage
    -Blue Bumblebee (or a White one with red face? Digibash me please then we can move forward!)
    -Black Sideswipe by Nemesis Predaking
    -Police Sunstreaker by Sabrina Ng
    -Powered Convoy by Sabrina Ng
    -Black Megatron by autobotx23
    -Jet-Robo Starscream (haha this must be laziest one :p )
    -Grimlock by jicco

Bonus for me: Marlboro Wheeljack by Jarrod

Haha I decided to remove the gestalts. Real life has told me lately that it's just financially ridiculous. Maybe another time! :D 

If you're interested in tackling any of these ideas, please PM me FIRST before even starting it. I do not want people to think I have an idea, it's completed, then I back off from them, it's not fair for the artist(s)!! I may not be committed into financing it immediately (imagine if this entire list was to be made at once, I'd be broke, yes?) but will eventually get into the project soon enough!

Thanks for taking the time to look, I hope to hear from ambitious customizers soon!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2010
  2. lotussouljah

Warpath and Beachcomber have been picked up as projects. Who will be next? Made by whom?! Stay tuned!

3. lotussouljah

Picked up Windcharger from SentinelPrime. Wake up peoples! Come on! Sixshot is still up there!! :D 

4. lotussouljah

BUMP, must outdo destrongerlupus......somehow.........but no worries, saving up HUGE for a very very very very very special dream project. Thanks for looking!! I really should upload a gallery of customs I currently own.........hmm.

5. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus #MoreSawBoss

News Credits:
    Hey brother, you were right, we do have pretty similar tastes and aspirations!

Did you see this Sixshot on ebay when it was up?

[​IMG]

I came pretty close to winning, but got knocked out after I turned in for bed. I contacted the artist and he's willing to do another one for me, but at a premium rate. After I get a few of my other big projects paid for, I'm probably going to go for it!

He might be smaller than what you're lookin' for, but I think he's the perfect size!

[​IMG]

And I've got a VERY sweet Gears coming that will be seeing the light of day soon, and I'd bet the artist wouldn't mind takin' a second crack at him. The design is genius!

D/L

Attached Files:

• 13.jpg
      13.jpg
      File size:
      486.5 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      65.6 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      43 KB
      Views:
    • 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      55.6 KB
      Views:
  6. lotussouljah

OH... MY... GOD. :bowdown: ....it does exist. And it really is possible!! Does he actually six-change? This is amazing!!! Truthfully, no, I didn't see him on eBay, probably because the seller only ships to certain regions. I'm in Canada, so it doesn't show on eBay.ca unless the seller is willing to sell it there. It does suck I missed out on some awesome customs due to my location. Any chance you know the artist? I don't want to bite off of you as he's all yours, but would love to see a gallery. Man..... dreams do come true!

As for Gears, yeah I know about him already, good ol' "Forkboy" mentioned it to me, I have a few commissions with him too that was discussed prior to me making this thread so I didn't list it. Though I should to show off......:D 

Thanks for sharing this with me, I'll be sure to look out for things for you as well!!

7. destrongerlupus

News Credits:
    Yeah I didn't attach all the pics, but yes, he does all 6 modes! (He even counts the "secret 7th mode" from the anime ;)  ) The jet mode is *slightly* imperfect (The nose-cone is a little too square) but otherwise it's perfect

**Please review the board rule regarding links. ~Radicons Staff**

Guy does some crazy good work :) 

And thanks on the offer of scouting for each other, that's a great idea!

Most artists are willing to tackle the same build a few times if you're willing to pay the price of entry, so no reason to keep our sources a secret ;) 

D/L

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2009
  8. lotussouljah

Yeah I saw, winged wolf!! Oh man, it's too crazy! I emailed the guy to invite him through the Radicons section and peek at my list. Good luck with him, I'm totally jealous of you and looking forward to seeing what he has in store for you!

I'll do my best to look out for you, but you being in the States allows more access to discover such magnificent work! So honestly, you'll probably be doing most of the scouting! :D 

You're right about the sources, I asked spoonman for a Trailbreaker as soon as I saw his thread up in here. But you beat me, YET AGAIN. Anyway, I got him buried with quite a few projects, waiting for jicco on Sunstorm, rumble619 Insecticons (you beat me again -sigh-) got a very very exciting and special project with F_R soon and Classics Warpath and Beachcomber were picked up by a Radicon who wished to remain anonymous.

Man, thanks again for those links. I'm buddying you up so we can keep updates and have a proper "conversation"! Take care and good luck!

9. destrongerlupus

News Credits:
    I believe F-R is working on my project right now, also pretty special. :p 

Thanks for the add. I don't really "get" how to use the friendship system on the board, but I'll be sure to PM you with anything good

10. wan_de_real

wan_de_real Transformizer

Ebay:
    thnks for the PM Soul...here i schime in what you need...email me then

**Please attach all of your images. ~Radicons Staff**

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2009
  11. lotussouljah

Come on guys, I'm still alive! Somebody pick something up! :lol  it's quite all right, I'm still in several commissions, hence the RED disclaimer. I'm also chasing several Radicons. So it's all good! Besides, got a big big big one with F_R to commit to soon.....and his work definitely and rightly so commands top price! Thanks for looking everyone, and remember, PM me if interested and we'll talk soon!

12. xaviercal

xaviercal Customizer

Ebay:
    Hi bro... I didn't know you had list going.. pretty cool...

13. destrongerlupus

News Credits:
    He totally copied my idea :p 

Love the "Giant Autobot" concept! And it looks like we've got our sights set on the same CliffJumper.

I'm glad I'm not the ONLY one who remembers that he's suppposed to be a PORSCHE! He was hanging out with Jazz in TFTM for a reason ;) 

14. lotussouljah

LOL you guys are jokes, I love it. Yeah Xavier, after owning some of yours and others on eBay, I decided to set out a goal. That goal is to own several different characters who didn't really see much modern toy production or have any at all, as well as having them made by different artists! Everyone has their own personal touch to it and it'll be great not only to own them, but to share their creation with anyone who has the slightest interest in Transformers!
    As for YOU D/L, of course! I'm getting tired of seeing my favourite smashmouth Autobot getting remolded after Bumblebee almost every time! G1 car-accurate all the way! I got a certain special someone in mind to tackle that guy!
    I hope somebody'll pick up that Giant Autobot, that's going to be something totally new and awesome! I have someone in mind, but will figure it out in the near future!

Thanks for the support, guys!!

15. lotussouljah

In aggressive pursuit of certain Radicons as well as generating interest from parties I didn't know were interested! Thanks guys! Bump for the week, hope to get the same kind of buzz as last week's!!!...

Last edited: Oct 10, 2009
  16. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Please attach all of your images, guys.

Also, keep in mind the same rules apply in all threads in Radicons. :wink: 

17. lotussouljah

Thanks for keeping that in check, SQ7!! :thumbs2:  Much appreciated!

18. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    I sent ya a message about the Brawn custom,just a few more ideas I had and I wanted your feedback on them.

19. lotussouljah

ALL RIGHT! This rocks, getting a lot of attention lately. Patience finally paying off! Thanks guys, so blessed to have artists like the ones we have here on tfw2005!!!

MAAAAD updated!!

20. lotussouljah

Whooo!! Several commissions in progress or in queue. SO PUMPED! Giving this a BUMP hoping to catch the interest of new artists!!