LOTS of upcoming (unreleased domestically) TFs IN STOCK & Club Store!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Beastbot X, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
    *EDIT: Meant "@" in the title, not "&".*

All of the following toys are roughly retail if you're a club member or a few bucks over if you're not:

Generations Blurr

Generations Dirge

Generations Cybertronian Soundwave

Generations Red Alert

Legends Wave 3 (Yes, unfortunately if you want the new ones you have to buy the whole case.)

Firetrap & Hubcap (Again, you have to buy one if you want the other.)

Sunspot & Insecticon

Firetrap & Breacher

Sunspot & Oil Pan

Highbrow & Battle Blade Optimus Prime

The Fallen w/ Staff & Battle Blade Optimus Prime

They HAD the next wave of 2-pack Power Core Combiners, but apparently I bought the last of each that they had-- after I submitted my order, I went to put links to them in this post and they're now all listed as "Out of Stock".

However, they DO have the still-rare Wave 2 2-packs:

Icepick w/ Chainclaw

Sledge w/ Throttler

Leadfoot w/ Pinpoint

So, get 'em while they're hot! This is especially a good opportunity if you haven't found some of the more recent waves of Scouts and Voyagers yet like Battle Blade Optimus Prime or Oil Pan, Breacher, and Insecticon!

2. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

Kinda surprised this fell to page 2...and that all the Generations stuff is still in stock. Picked up Blurr, Dirge, Soundwave and Red Alert. I'm done until the next batch of Generations, which technically isn't slated until 2011, right? (Although that probably means December) Thanks for the tip.

3. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thats cool. Generation Dirge went into my POL @ BBTS today. Soundwave and Megatron have been sitting in there for a couple weeks now.

4. Beastbot X

News Credits:
    Yeah, it seems that very, very few people check the Club Store on a regular basis. About a month ago they had in stock some then-rare Wave 2 deluxes, Wave 2 legends, and the like, but I didn't have the cash to buy them then so I waited. They stayed in stock for, like, a week until the club finally sent out a mass e-mail announcing that these products were in stock, and then they were all sold out the next day. So I check the Club Store 6 days a week-- if you're looking for new stuff at retail price, they'll often have it for a few days before selling out.

Kinda sucks that they're double-packing (or triple-packing, or more) so many toys together, though. If they were sold individually, I'd have picked up Sunspot, Firetrap, Legends Tuner Skids, Duststorm, Highbrow, and the blue Fallen redeco in addition to the Generations deluxes & PCC 2-packs that I purchased as well. Ah well, their loss I suppose.

5. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    Took advantage of it. Woo, Blurr and Dirge!

6. TacomaPrime

TacomaPrime Cybertronian Tacoma

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    SWEET! Just ordered blurr. Shipping was expensive, but I think I am gonna become a member. Especially since I will want to buy a bunch of the generations stuff coming up.

7. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Wow, thanks!

Grr. I wish they had the other permutation available. Not sure if I want BBOP, but I definitely want the other two.

Leadfoot's gone now.

EDIT: The wave 3 5-packs are back:

PCC Protectobots

PCC Destrons

They've got listings for the wave 3 2-packs, but they're not available.

EDIT 2: ARGH. They've got HftD Axor, but you have to get Ironhide or Tuner Skids with him.

Aaaand EDIT 3: Ugh. Their shipping seems to have gotten worse since the last time I bought from them. The cheapest option for 3 Deluxes is $15? Yeah, thanks. I'll wait.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
  8. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    Am I correct in believing that Dirge and Blurr are in stock and will be shipping soon?

9. Beastbot X

News Credits:
    No no no, those are just preorders. Look at the shipment dates. Toys that they actually have 'in stock" don't have that "This item is scheduled to ship within 4 weeks of the anticipated _______ shipdate." in bold at the top.

And as I said in the first post, they actually DID have the wave 3 2-packs in stock earlier today, but it looks like I snagged the last one of each of them for myself as they immediately went to "Out of Stock" status after they processed my order.

*EDIT*:

Yeah, that's why I posted this thread. The listings for these toys have been up at the Club Store for quite some time, but only today was the actual "This item is scheduled to ship blah blah blah" preorder thing at the top of their order pages gone. That means they're in stock. (Plus, when you add them to your cart and go to check out, they'll all say "shipping immediately".)

10. Razerwire

News Credits:
    Damn. I wanted Highbrow and Axor too. :( 

11. Jarodimus

News Credits:
    Agh. It's been so long since I'd shopped there, I'd forgotten they were doing that.

Sorry for the false alarm, folks. Reading is fundamental. :dunce 

At any rate, shipping prices = insane-o, so I'm giving them a huge pass. No way it costs $20 to ship 6 Deluxes by Priority Mail. I'm willing to bet I could ship them that way for half that. (The $16 was FedEx.)

12. Beastbot X

News Credits:
    Hrrm. Apparently they have a steep initial shipping charge but then it barely goes up, then. I ordered 6 deluxes (well, or the equivalent of them, given the PCC 2-packs) and $16 was the cheapest shipping option for me, which is acceptable for me given I live in the middle of nowhere.

13. Jarodimus

News Credits:
    ^ I did some fiddling with my cart. It all starts fairly high: 1 Deluxe is $10.50 for Priority Mail or $14.15 for FedEx. Fedex is bumped by very little per additional Deluxe, but Priority gets worse. 6 Deluxes was up to $19.80 for Priority, but had "only" risen to $15.65 for Fedex. Shenanigans, I say.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
  14. Razerwire

News Credits:
    Yeah I do question where they're getting these rates from. Are they packing an additional two pounds worth of packing material or something?

15. Beastbot X

News Credits:
    Yeah, Fedex was by far the cheapest option for me. (And given you're in Indiana, I'm in Ohio, and they're shipping from Texas, we're both more or less the same distance from them-- those were more or less my rates as well.)

I think the problem is I know they used to have UPS Ground as an option, which was always cheaper than the others. I wonder why they removed it...

EDIT: Huh. I guess I mis-remembered. I double-checked my e-mail confirmation, and the shipping via Fedex to my address is $13.01 for the six deluxes. Which is odd, if anything it should cost MORE to ship it to me compared to you....

My orders with them have always come with the toys well-insulated, but not overly so. The "empty space" in the box is filled up with crumpled up pieces of brown paper.

16. TornadoQuakeX

TornadoQuakeX Decepti-Creep

Wow. $36 total for just PCC Sledge and Icepick 2-packs? I think I'll wait to get them in stores. Thanks for the heads up, anyway.

17. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i just got an email that my preorder soundwave and Blurr were put into PoL.
    i am waiting for Sunspot before i ship it.

18. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

Weirdness with the shipping. It was $11.75 to ship four deluxes for me which didn't seem unreasonable. I just mailed two Ebay sales a couple of days ago that both came out to $11.40. My first thought at $11.75 was, "Gee, that looks pretty familiar."

19. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks very much! I'm gonna go ahead and grab these guys, it beats hunting for them.

20. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Might have to take advantage of this as I don't like hunting for toys plus I am already a member.