Lots of stuff for sale or trade! Bunch of toylines!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Transfotaku, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Transfotaku

Transfotaku Transformer Otaku

Instead of typing out the list here and on other sites, I figure it's just easier to modify my website once to denote updates. I got a lot of stuff to trade OR sell. I do take Paypal (prefer anything but credit card payments), but willing to accept MOs too, for the old fashioned folk. I always ship with a DC # (unless I forget, which is rare...)

Pics of all the toys, taken in my cheapie light box, can be found here:

Sale Items

What I have for sale, always updated to be as current as possible, can be found here:

Sale - Transfotaku Wiki

I'm adding RPGs, CCGs, video games and DVDs too ASAP.

If you want to trade, I got a list of wants off of this page:

Wanted - Transfotaku Wiki

PM or email all you want for questions and offers and so on. Let's work something out! You can get me at transfotaku@yahoo.com or transfotaku@transfotaku.com if you want to email. Thanks for looking!

2. Transfotaku

Bumping!

Lots of things are pending (waiting for final payment to ship) or negotiation status (working out final details to go to pending status). Hurry before what you want is gone, and I can't give you stuff you want!

3. Transfotaku

Lots of DCUC stuff is going/gone. Hurry up before it's too late!

Also, bump.

4. Transfotaku

Most of the TFs have been spoken for or are in negotiations. Hurry hurry hurry! Most of the DCUC figs in the same condition!

5. Transfotaku

Another bump.

G1 Rodimus is back up, unless the guy that wanted him comes back to me stating he still wants it and got the money for it.

6. Transfotaku

Bump. Lots of JLU figs gone, most of the Transformers gone or negotiating (not too late on those!), and several DCUC gone.

Still got lots of BAF parts, lots of JLU, lots of everything. Asking $3 per JLU and $9 per DCUC (except wave 5 figs, who are more expensive, which is negotiable on price).

7. Transfotaku

Bumpy bump. Still got a bunch of great stuff for sale, or trade, but it's shrinking rapidly. Cheap JLUs! Whoever takes the rest of my DCUC gets a discount of some sort. PM/email away, I'm easy to work with.

8. Transfotaku

So Transfotaku, what did you do on Labor Day? I decided to put prices on my stuff and bump my threads everywhere. Oh, and put up even more on my want list so people have a large variety of options for trade offers.

The prices are just guidelines. I negotiate. But I found most people would rather I name the price than they do, so, well, there you go. I give discounts on multiple items.

9. Transfotaku

Bumping. Got a G1 Predaking out there. Ooooh!

Also, probably going to get rid of my G1 Stunticons too. I got them all but the red guy. I got two white lambos instead though, so you can make Menasor, he's just not utterly perfect. Maybe you can trade a white lambo for the red guy.

Might be willing to part with my DCUC Metallo also if the price is right.

10. Transfotaku

Giving another bump.

11. Transfotaku

Bumping again.

12. Transfotaku

Bump. Don't make me resort to eBay! I'm an easy going trader/seller!

13. Transfotaku

Another few days, another bump. But...there's more.

There's also a LOT of new stuff up for sale. A lot of it is Transformers, but there's some gems tossed in extra (cough cough, DCUC Metallo).

If you want to see the pics, they're from page 7 on in my gallery. Or, if you want to see each individual pic, the new stuff starts at this link:

PICT0334

As always, info on the things can be found here:

Sale - Transfotaku Wiki

Including cheaper prices on several things!

As always, please do us both a favor and check the wiki. Stuff in italics are already gone, and it won't do at all for you to try to buy/trade for them. Because I no longer have them.

Don't want to buy? I'm looking for stuff off my want list, which can be found here:

Wanted - Transfotaku Wiki

I'm particularly looking for Motion Revives, MSiAs, Figuarts and Machine Robo toys (esp. Rescue and Mugenbine lines).

My feedback, which is mostly up to date, can be found here:

Feedback - Transfotaku Wiki

Thanks for looking. Let's work out a deal!

14. Transfotaku

Bump. MASSIVE update. Lots of stuff gone. Lots of pics removed, lots of items on the wiki entries gone. Getting down to the nitty gritty here folks.

Got a bunch of Armada and BW figs. Several G1s. Menasor. Predaking. A really really really nice Roadkaiser that I'm pretty sure is a KO (not totally sure though, because the plastic is at LEAST as good as Takara's own plastic used then).

I also got a bunch of Justice League Unlimited figs. Normally, I'm asking for $3 a piece. Buy all 50 or so I got left, and it only costs you a grand total of $100. That's it, just $100.

Hurry, before I resort to *shudder* eBay!

15. Transfotaku

Been a few weeks since I bumped the thread. I still got a bunch of stuff for trade/sale, even though a lot went out already. So, hurry hurry. Stock is running out.

I still got tons of JLU.

Several Transformers.

Lots of card games.

And other stuff. See the first post for more info!

16. Transfotaku

Bump.

Also, adding my MotUC collection to the list. Selling only. Want the money to pay for stuff from Japan. ;) 

Should I do it by singles though, or the entire lot? The entire lot is everyone from Dec 08's two figs up to Webstor, Sept 09.

17. Transfotaku

Bumping. JLU all gone and Predaking on hold, but I still got lots of good TFs and other stuff for sale.