Lost Transformers.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by AutobotSkids, Oct 1, 2009.

1. kaotic504

kaotic504 Well-Known Member

all of them, in something called Katrina.

2. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    That sucks :( 

3. Bumblebee028

Bumblebee028 Technobot Prime

News Credits:
    All of the star saber minicons, all of the perceptor (armada) minicons, all of the perceptor(energon) minicons (cept grindor), ransack's gun and cyber key, cybertron scourge, scattorshot's missle and key, and omega supreme's head.

BB28

4. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    I'm still missing a few parts to my Armada Super-pants prime (namely the wrist smokestacks and the large gun), but other than that I've never really lost a Transformer. I used to loose my Arm. Hot Shot's engine accessory all the time, though.

5. The Bucket Kitten

The Bucket Kitten Meow... TFW2005 Supporter

LOL :lol 

I haven't lost any tf figures, only thing I lost were weapons and missiles.

6. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    that sucks to much :( 

7. Transquito

Transquito Reach For The Light

The little mini-con Ramjet for Energon Tidalwave ...
    I have no idea where the little fellow is :( 
    *okay, maybe under some boxes in the collector room?*

8. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    a

Had my 2 Target masters for my Quickmix, but had no clue where he was, found him in these 2 rooms from an old house that we stored all our stuff in when my mom got divorced when I was little.

They are now all together as 1. I have a vivid memory of getting him but have no clue what it was for.

9. Howling

Howling I'M NOT A GUY!!!

News Credits:
    I just found out my movie scorponock is missing. I keep looking over my shoulder expecting a little toy robot scorpion tail to be pointed at my back.

edit:
    Wait wasn't my armada nemisis sitting on the computer desk?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gota find him, gota find him!

10. Cyko-Destructo

Cyko-Destructo Rock-Lord

recently i got a myclone grimlock and somehow lost his head (verry upsetting) also in the past i had an rid wedge, a g1 chopshop and onslaught, and the dead end minicon from my first unicron, so yeah ive had a few, still hoping they will turn up

11. ORIO

ORIO Team Sentinel Prime Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Oh man, with G1 I lost almost everything under the sun. Combiner feet was the one that always drove me nuts. Same with Seeker pieces.

With my collection now, I rarely lose stuff cuz I keep it pretty well organized.

12. Dirt Boss

Dirt Boss Constructicon

I occasionally lose a minicon, but they always turn up under a piece of furniture or something.

13. Plastic Man

Plastic Man The Man in Black

I can't find a 25th Anniversary Alley Viper helmet.... annoying the heck out of me the past couple days.

14. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Today I came to realize that my G1 Beachcomber and G1 Blaster that have been missing for over a decade are gone for good. G1 Beachcomber was my first-ever Transformer; it's what got me into Transformers at the age of 3. My dad got if at a flea market when we were looking for toy cars, and the woman selling it showed us that it was a Transformer. I took that thing everywhere with me (in my house). Then one day it just disappeared. I was putting my other Transformers away and noticed that Beachcomber was gone. Haven't seen it since.
    Then there was Blaster. It was one of my all-time favorite TFs when I was little because even though I'd gotten it from a tag sale it was in pretty good condition. I didn't have any Autobot casettes, but I did have a worn-out G1 Frenzy that I'd use with Blaster.
    Unfortunately, it disappeared a long time ago. I can't explain why it vanished, because all my Transformers ended up in two boxes, and Blaster was one of the bigger TFs I owned, so I can't imagine how it would get lost.
    My mom's theory for Beachcomber's disappearance was that my grandma might have thrown it away. She used to babysit me and my brother, and might have thrown out Beachcomber when she was cleaning around the house because she was old-school and threw out stuff that was left where it didn't belong (apparently that was the fate of many of my mom's old toys and stuff). So I might have left it on the floor or a table and went to play somewhere else, and Grandma thought that meant it was garbage.
    :( 
    As for Blaster, my parents always said "It must be up in the attic somewhere," but they cleaned out the attic today and I checked for Blaster and Beachcomber, and neither were found.
    So, after all these years, I guess I can say that these two treasured Transformers have been lost for good, and I'll just have to buy replacement ones off eBay or something.

15. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

That's sad man. Especially about your poor Beachcomber.:( 

Wherever they maybe, may they :rip .

If your looking for replacements, then the new Universe Legends Beachcomber really is a great toy. I have him, and i love 'im. :) 

16. Optimus Prime

News Credits:
    I just came back to post that, miraculously, my dad just found an overlooked box that had just regular toy robots in it...and underneath a few of them was my G1 Blaster.
    I haven't seen this thing in over ten years, and now here it is on my desk. Sure, it's covered with some outer space stickers that I stuck on it way back then, but with a little cleaning up it'll be perfect.
    I can't believe I have this again...I thought for sure it had been lost for good.

As for Beachcomber, my parents got me a G2 one for my birthday after I lost it, and I did get Universe Beachcomber as a tribute to my original one; it's got the front spot on my "trophy" shelf. One of these days I'll see if I can find an MOSC G1 one, though; that would be awesome.

17. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    So Sad :cry 

18. Optimus Prime

News Credits:
    Ah, but I updated: my dad ended up finding the box that had the missing Blaster in it mere minutes after I posted that story!
    So I can't complain, I've missed my old Blaster all these years. Tomorrow I'll clean off all these goofy spaceship and stars and comets stickers that I arbitrarily pasted all over him. :lol 

19. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    cool

20. Keller500

Keller500 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bonecrusher. his head and arm popped off but I found the head. It was gone for like 7 months