Lost Transformers.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by AutobotSkids, Oct 1, 2009.

1. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

I just walked upstairs and into my little sister's room, to tell her she had 15 minutes till bedtime, and in her floor I spotted my lost Spy Changers Mirage! I had lost him 1 month ago, and was so happy to see him!:) 

Are there any Transformers you've ever lost? Right now, I'm still looking for a piece to my Movie Thundercracker...

2. ghowildseven

ghowildseven SG Decepticon

My Headmaster unit for Hardhead and the cannons on his shoulders. It was lost during a move when I was kid, and I'll prob never find it again.

3. Bumblejazz

Bumblejazz Autobot

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    I've never lost an entire Transformer, but I lost movie 1 Arcee's missile. I have no idea where it could be.

4. Tiller

Tiller I don't know nothin'

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Various Minicons and parts like that. I was little and not worried about keeping a coherent collection. Missile pieces tend to be the ones that disappear first though.

5. SAF7

SAF7 LOVE this game!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Back in '96, I had a little silver transforming car that I loved to death. I took it everywhere I went, and I ended up losing it in my mom's old car when she got a new one.

I really wish I knew who it was (or if it even was an official TF), as I wouldn't mind tracking one down...

6. Sharktibolt

Sharktibolt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm curious as to what happened to the second half of my Beast Wars figures. I KNOW I had more than I have, I have the lobster leg from Sea Clamp in my desk drawer.

I've always wanted to search the attic......

EDIT: Look at resources, since I know I had Sea Clamp I probably had the rest of the Tripredacus set as well. I also have a leg without a foot from the Silverbolt in the Magnaboss set. I also remember by looking through resources Injector, Air Hammer, Bantor, TM2 Dinobot, Optimus Minor, Megatron from the 2-pack with Bat Primal (Which I have still, so I KNOW I had that one), Quickstrike, Razorbeast, Sky Shadow, Terrorsaur, and Torca.

DANG IT, what HAPPENED to all those guys?!? I still have others!

And there's probably a gun from Armada Blurr stuck inside a rental car somewhere. :lol 

7. TornadoQuakeX

TornadoQuakeX Decepti-Creep

Ohoooh yeah. I've lost: Fuzorz injector, terragator, the lizard/dragonfly, G2 prime....and well, if they count, an Animorphs TF (the red centaur bad guy), and a Digimon TF (the orange t-rex guy who tfed into his metal version. I got him during a vacation to Vermont when I was young, too :(  ).

8. BigRC83

BigRC83 I'm singing in the rain

News Credits:
    Same here. The only thing I lost was a landing gear to a G1 seeker.

9. Omega Charge

Omega Charge Prepare for trouble...

News Credits:
    I lost the same a couple months ago. I searched the whole day, and growing desperate, even started searching where I could buy one. Eventually I did find it. One thing I lost that I'll never find is one of Animated Blackarachnia's fangs, the tiny black ones. It got swept away with the dust somewhere...

I really hate losing these things, and having to search desperately, because I'll feel awful if I can't find it. I've never lost a whole Transformer before, just accessories.

10. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Way back when, I lost the bee from BW Scorponok. :( 

To this day, still haven't found it.

11. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    I keep all my transformers on bookshelves in me and my wife's room. So I was suprised on day to find Alternator's Battle Ravage's gun/engine missing. I was bummed. I looked everywhere. Then one day, my daughter was playing with her Barbie's i seen it in her Barbie bin. I was so confused, but happy.

12. Nemesis Liger

Nemesis Liger Well-Known Member

For awhile I lost my Reissue (Silver)Bluestreak. For weeks I looked for him until I decided to give up for the time being then, 'lo and behold, I found him while cleaning my room. 'Twas a momentous occasion. :tongue: 

However, on a less fortunate note, I lost one of my Universe Blue's doorwings. So far I haven't been successful in finding it.

13. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Somehow my Predator Stalker up and vanished when I was a kid. I have no idea where that got off to.

14. Midnight

Midnight Nerdicon

Ive had other people lose weapons and stuff before.My uncle shot off one off my BW Silverbolts feathers into the unknown once.

I can usually track down TF's miss placed by time in my house.

I did lose my Thundertank from the Thundercats as a kid though.
    That thing was so kickass.

15. omfgitseric

omfgitseric Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I miss all my old beast wars figures.

16. evil ivotron

evil ivotron destroy'em all

I had purchased rid scourge. When i got home, i opened the box. I looked at his sword, then placed it down to pull out the figure. Went to place the sword on him and it was gone. Can't find it anywhere. I recently bought a new couch and smashed the old one in hope of finding that sword. No luck, no luck at all.

17. Inikalord

Inikalord Legal Binding Contracts

Ebay:
    You just read my mind. Ditto.

18. a person

a person Is not amused.

News Credits:
    Movie Longarm's missile.

19. Yaujta

Yaujta Not a Bear TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Complete, mint G1 Jetfire.
    My, at the time, long-time girlfriend's brother wanted to borrow it to do some engineering drawings in high school. I took it over and he had it sitting on his drawing table for about a month.
    His sister decided (without me) to move on after over 3 years together. I was so torn up that I forgot about poor Jetfire.
    Never saw it again. I miss that toy.

20. TheFallen

TheFallen Megatronus

News Credits:
    I lost BW Terragator and BM Mirage, spent a week trying to find them recently but came up empty handed:( . Also have lost various BW parts and accessories.